stats and graph,i need a advice please

• Swimm
      Swimm
      Bronze

hello guys, i am playing NL10 at Ipoker, and i have some difficulties with my game :f_cry: , can you give me some advices please, Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hey, the first thing I noticed is your cbet% is way too high. I think it should be around the mid 70's mark.
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Try not to cbet draw heavy boards or multiway whitout top pair or better, your 3 bet is a bit high you could run some filters on 3 bet pots and post it and also i would like to see your river calling as it seems you are winning less then 50% on sd.
      First thing i would suggest is to tight up your preflop play to around 18-20% vpip and 14-16% pfr just to avoid marginal postflop play till you become better at reading hands and understanding players at nl10.
      My diagnosis is fancy play and Barry Greenstein sindrom, you have to remind yourself that you cant win every pot in poker and that some players dont understand you actions.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      The problem is your way to laggish aggro monkey for this limit. Your way to lose in UTG MP and SB. Your 3betting way to much on a limit where many people don't really like to fold. You really have to pick your targets to 3-bet bluff. You also seem to be auto c-betting every flop. Your 4-bet range is also twice as high as it should be. You also seem to be folding to a lot of 3-bet only calling them 11%. Fold flop vs raise should be aroudn 50% not 65%.

A ton of leaks overall. You should start by playing tighter preflop ranges and not get yourself into spots you cant handle. Get your 3-bet down to around 6-7% and your c-bet to around 70%. Your losing twice as much on the blinds as you should which is likely a result of 3-betting 2 light. You have also been running pretty bad since your wtsd is 21 which is low and your still winning only 42% @SD when with this wtsd you should be at 53%.
    • Swimm
      Swimm
      Bronze
      thanks for your advice guys, i will play tighter

here are my stats with the preflop filter did 3bet = true

• MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Swimm
      thanks for your advice guys, i will play tighter

here are my stats with the preflop filter did 3bet = true

Well 3betting should be winning you a lot more then it does. I check in my db and im winning 350bb/100 while your winning 35bb/100 when 3betting.

As expected your also auto c-betting in 3bet pots as well. Given you have air most of the time your forced to fold when you get raised and you give up most of your bluffs on the turn. Your bluffing frequency on the flop is to high and on the turn its to low for this style.

Your very easy to exploit. If im playing against you im pretty much raising you every time i hit nothing. If the pot is 2$ on the flop and you c-bet 1$ then if i raise you to 3$ i only need you to fold 50% of the time while your folding almost 80% of the time. Insta profit right there.

If i flop some kind of a draw or weak made hand then im just calling you then betting the turn when you give up.

If i flop the nuts then im just calling you down hoping you hit somethin with your weak range.

Every reg with a HUD can exploit you very easily, and every fish is exploiting you unkowingly by simply not folding and then betting on the turn because you show weakness.

Basically what you have to do when you can't bluff players is not to bluff them. If they're calling you all the time then go with extended value range. Hands like ATs+ AQ+,KJs, 88+ will put them in a lot of dominated spots.
    • Swimm
      Swimm
      Bronze
      Thanks MatejM47