mybe problem

• 10 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

What are you trying to register for exactly? and on what site? would be great if you could give me a little more info on this please :)

Thank you

Carl
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      i am trying to register 100$ pokerstrategy freerol at titan poker.What I'm doing it wrong or?..
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

you will only be allowed to register for these exclusive freerolls if your account is tracked properly to PokerStrategy.com

did you register your Titan account using our links/codes?

regards,
      wendy
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      I have not registered through your link and I did not put the codes. Can I correct it or is this now closed
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sanjinsanjin
      i played last month p.strategy freerol and i win 2. place and I did't play since,noe when i register i can't...don't know why??
      how were you able to play the freeroll before if your account is not tracked?

it is up to the poker room whether they will allow you to retrack to PokerStrategy.com.
      normally, they do not allow it, but you can try contacting their support.
      as an alternative, you can also register a new account on another ipoker skin (like william hill or poker770 or any of the others) and be careful to use our links/codes. then you will be able to play the freerolls.

if anything is unclear, dony hesitate to ask.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sanjinsanjin,

Unfortunately it is not possible to retrack accounts to PokerStrategy once you have set them up.

However, there is good news. We are partners with a lot of other rooms, and some of these rooms have exclusive [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]daily freerolls[/URL] and depositor freerolls.

Click the above links to check out more.

I also notice you are still a basic member? Have you tried our quiz yet to retrieve your free $50 starting capital?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      I don't know how i played i just register,but it was last month.This month i try a couple of times but nothing.And how to move from basic ply to another level?I write some post and when i login said that my last visit is 15 Nov 2011 20:28.I don't understand that
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      if you will read gary's post above and click his link, you will see that you can start moving up in levels (plus get free $50) after you pass our quiz :)

last log in simply means you logged onto PokerStrategy.com last Nov 15. no need to worry about that, it doesnt mean much.
    • sanjinsanjin
      sanjinsanjin
      Basic
      Thank you for your reply.ill try
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Good luck sanjinsanjin come back and ask away with questions if you get stuck and we can help you out some more. Hope to see you as at least a bronze member soooon :)

Regards

Carl