Missing a hand in Elephant HUD

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi
      I cant seem to find a hand i just played in my elephant HUD , i remember it well , coz it was a 4 bet bluff , i was going to send the hand in for evaluation as i have been doing this for the last few days . Im sure this happened a few days ago aswell, but coz i had played alot of hands i just forgot about it.

I posted 2 screen shots and u can clearly see in the graph that in basically my first hand i 4bet light 9 10o wich gave me a 33BB loss , but in my hands section this isnt recorded , they are all my losses in this session .

Elephant seems to register this hand in my graph and undr my overall hands analysis bit, but when i goto Hands bit , its not there so i cant send it in to get evaluation.

edit. ive just realised i dont think u can see them pics cleary , i aint no computer nerd so i dont know how to get pics on here
      (geting tilted lol)

[URL=http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/urgetintaxed/th_missinghand.jpg]

• 6 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Do you have any active filter?

Which version do you have? On which side do you play?

Maybe the problem will be solved, if you update your elephant to 0.105? here you can get the version.

Maybe if the problem is not solved, make a new picture and load it up on imageshack.us.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi ,
      the version i have is 0.104 , im sure they told me before this version should be ok.
      I dont really use the filters i played around with them , and just had a wee look the now , but still the hand is gone

I play on pokerstars , but im not sure if i should download the newer version coz , like wont that make me lose all the information and graphs and things that i have on my elephant just now , theres months of hard work on their and i dont wanna lose it all.?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoKKK
      hi ,
      the version i have is 0.104 , im sure they told me before this version should be ok.
      I dont really use the filters i played around with them , and just had a wee look the now , but still the hand is gone

I play on pokerstars , but im not sure if i should download the newer version coz , like wont that make me lose all the information and graphs and things that i have on my elephant just now , theres months of hard work on their and i dont wanna lose it all.?
      Hey LoKKK,

first of all - before you update or download anything, create a backup of your existing database via the database management!!

After that's done, download the latest version from here: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com.

You won't lose any statistics, graphs, comments etc..

Please report back after you've updated to the latest version.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      em ok.
      geez lol that sounds a bit of a mission.! ill give it a look, and report back l8r.
      see u on the flip side ;p
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      thats me got in the newest one . its still retarded though ,
      the hands still missing , and like before, all it does is make my computer keep saying not responding and everything freezes for like 5 minuits (at a time), making it near impossible to do anything.

apart from that it looks ok
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Okay - go ahead and press the "Delete" Button in the lower right hand corner. This resets all possibly active filters.

Any luck now?