good one..

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      OMG!!! I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?". Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here! Then I'm asked "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now". Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions". Repost if u wanna make someone lol!

:D :D
  • 7 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      OMG!!! I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?". Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here! Then I'm asked "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now". Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions". Repost if u wanna make someone lol!
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      i hope you guys liked it :) )
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Posting in an epic thread
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Reviving timeless joke.