BTN ($5.12)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.14, fold, BTN calls $0.14, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.34) 2:club: T:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $0.24, BTN calls $0.24

TURN ($0.82) 2:club: T:heart: 4:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $0.70, BTN folds

Villain 26/22/2.3 af/WTSD 11/Hands: 71.
      Not sure what to do in similiar spots eg. I have AA/KK/QQ and the board comes dry Txx or 9xx. I think in this hand he's calling the flop with pairs < TT, so maybe I could get another bet from him when checking turn? (also what would be the plant then? - ck/call turn and bet river?) Or bet/bet/bet for value is the best option?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

I think you can also check turn, since you really have no bluffs in your range most of the times (although here I think you should barrel AJ-AK type hands because also with gutshot), but if I check turn my plan would really be c/r not c/c. 26/22 has enough times there floats or betting turn with worse hands that I can profitable c/r there my overpairs and play for stacks.
      But generally it isn´t never bad go 3 streets for value overpairs on dry boards. Some suspicious players might easily call you down with AT or 88/99

Good luck at the tables,
    • veriz
      Hello koosMaras,

On those stakes I am never going for Check on the turn where he may easily even have something like Ax which is just going to Check behind. Just Bet/Bet/Bet and take the value.

Best Regards.