[NL2-NL10] NL2 SH QTo

• staktas
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , T:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.07, 2 folds, SB calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.05.

Flop: ($0.21) Q:heart: , 7:diamond: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.21, SB folds, Hero calls $0.21.

Turn: ($0.63) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($0.63) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.3, Hero raises to $0.90, MP3 raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.60.

Final Pot: $3.63

Me back, after a little break. So, not a secret, that I already had a lot of holes in my play back, before the break, and now, after the break, it's more than obvious that these holes will only be bigger, so I'll try to loop them.

So, ok. Preflop, I decided to call, because aggressor is very aggressive fish, and, he would easily stack with much less than top pair.

Having in mind his aggression factor, I think, I can easily call his c-bet, and I think my turn check was all right, too, because i would expect him to 2nd barrel. Although, river check is a risky move, i guess. Should, I just bet river, and call shove?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello staktas,

Preflop: While being even OOP I guess I'd just lay down the hand. You may easily be dominated by better hands here. :( Neither we can't be even sure if he is also aggression multiway pot or if we even are ahead with your TP.

As played
      Flop: Well, depends really on the opponent. If we expect him to CB here then Check/Calling is an option but if rather not in multiway pot then I'd just donk myself.

As played
      River: I'd rather bet myself here while he even Checked behind, he might as well do that on the river sometimes for pot control, although he may still pay us. But as played well, kinda put yourself into such a spot. While he could easily even slowplay. Even Bet/Calling the shove is very close since what kind of hands do you think he is not 2nd barreling and shoving on turn? :)

Best Regards.