HEM HHs strange format issue

• vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Hey Guys,

For some reason the HHs exported from the HEM of a friend of mine are in XML format.

Since I cant read them, I would appreciate if someone can help me explain how to fix it since I don't know how.

Thanks for you time!
  • 6 replies
    • ScouseRob
      ScouseRob
      Bronze
      They are probably saved that way by the Poker Client.

My iPoker hand histories are also xml.
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Originally posted by ScouseRob
      They are probably saved that way by the Poker Client.

My iPoker hand histories are also xml.
      Hi ScouseRob,

Thank for the insight :) )))

He plays at Bet 365, so I am not sure if they are save like that.

My main issue is that when I export my PokerStars hands and plug them in Universal Replayer or Poker Replayer and I can go over them (plus you can read them even in notepad).

But his HHs are impossible to read as a text and the Replyer software can't read them as well.

Do you know by any chance how to solve this issue?

Thanks
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Bet365 is Ipoker which uses the XML format.

If you want to convert the files in HM you need to open the hand in the replayer, click on the handhistory hud button and choose txt format.

But Handconverters available on different pages in the internet should be able to read this format too.
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Originally posted by netsrak

If you want to convert the files in HM you need to open the hand in the replayer, click on the handhistory hud button and choose txt format.

But Handconverters available on different pages in the internet should be able to read this format too.

Thank you! Highly appreciated! :)
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Originally posted by netsrak

Hey netsrak,

I went to Hand replyer in HEM and I don't see a HUD button or any button, besides the ICM one.

And additional question, is it possible to convert an entire session, or I can only do it on hand by hand basis?

Could you please elaborate more on the issue, since I am still not able to convert the hands.

Thanks! Highly appreciated!
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You need to have a Hud in the replayer to see the "handhistory button". Its on the top left under the Pot odds in this FAQ's screenshot: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/156/Hand+Replayer+Overview

This only works for single hands.