Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10)
      BB ($13.22)
      UTG ($10)
      CO ($20.47)
      BTN ($28.23)

Dealt to Hero 6:diamond: 5:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($1.20) 7:diamond: 5:club: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $0.50, BTN raises to $1.10, Hero folds, BB calls $1.10, CO folds

TURN ($3.90) 7:diamond: 5:club: 8:diamond: 9:spade:

BB checks, BTN bets $1.30, BB calls $1.30

RIVER ($6.50) 7:diamond: 5:club: 8:diamond: 9:spade: T:club:

BB bets $10.52 (AI), BTN calls $10.52

CO's stats,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BU's stats,

BB's stats,

Hi,

The dynamic of the table was crazy. BU is on mega tilt.
      I just fold it because I don't know what do to :f_frown: and I don't think I have any fold equity.
      how do you play this hand?

thanks.
  • 7 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop:This hands look good multi way but I find them hard to play post-flop. We might hit K :diamond: T :diamond: 5 :heart: and we usually persuade calling at least one street. Since we're OOP and maybe 2-3 opp we should think also some of our :diamond: are not our outs anymore. Just my thought.

Flop: This is good flop for us. We go for c/c. How the action continues with bet and minr we're faced with tough decision. If you saw he's tilting you might call his raise.
      Why? If we hit on the turn we can probably c/r and stack him.
      Danger is that CO might reraise him and we only throw our $1.
      If I decide to play this hand preflop I go with a bit gambling on the flop too so I would c/c.

if continued...
      Turn: Board is really correlated but if he's aggressive he's continuing with his set/ 2 pair/ maybe even overpair/ overcards+FD.
      Therefore I would go for c/shove. JT is the hand that beat us but I see his range much wider than that so I think our shove would be good, especially since I don't see both players calling us.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JHTAN,

Preflop: Well, BU being on MEGA tilt I doubt that I'd even fold here. :D Might be a great hand to play vs that kind of opponent and it's easy to get away with the hand here. Wont overplay your TP type of hands.
      Postflop: Well, I'd definitely continue here for the given odds, most likely we are even getting the implied odds here. :) Perfect spot to take them since it's very likely that CO wont go for 3bet anyways while making such a small bet.

Best Regards.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello JHTAN,

Preflop: Well, BU being on MEGA tilt I doubt that I'd even fold here. :D Might be a great hand to play vs that kind of opponent and it's easy to get away with the hand here. Wont overplay your TP type of hands.
      Postflop: Well, I'd definitely continue here for the given odds, most likely we are even getting the implied odds here. :) Perfect spot to take them since it's very likely that CO wont go for 3bet anyways while making such a small bet.

Best Regards.
      Hello veriz,
      I guess you mean you will call on Flop.
      how do you play on Turn as above that we hit straight?

thanks.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I shove the flop without even thinking about it. Even against a hand as strong as 88 we're only slightly behind here, and if he's going to overplay TPTK here then we're ahead.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      I shove the flop without even thinking about it. Even against a hand as strong as 88 we're only slightly behind here, and if he's going to overplay TPTK here then we're ahead.
      Hi Wriggers,

do you mean overshove Flop? what range you will shove? do you shove nuts flush draw?

thanks.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I guess you mean you will call on Flop.

Well, either way we have to continue with such a strong hand. But against their ranges you can as well just Check/Raise ~$4.
      For example if made hands are even in their range:

Board: 7:diamond: 5:club: 8:diamond:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    49.41%  48.81%   0.60% { 6d5d }
      UTG+1  41.60%  39.73%   1.87% { 88-77, 55, 87s, 87o }
      UTG+2   8.99%   7.12%   1.87% { TT+, 87s, 87o }
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Well we can overshove, but what I was really meaning is that i'm completely fine with getting all in on this flop, and an overshove could be preferable since it stops them from flat calling a standard raise, and then if we miss on the turn we are faced with a pretty bad spot that we have to get it in with less equity.

The nut flush i'm not so happy getting it in like this in a 3way pot and would probably flat BU's raise.