Come back with 45 and 90 man 0.50$,Failed

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hello PokerStrategists.I am from Montenegro,youngest country in Europe.Country of wild beauty,unexplored nature and great people.
      I decided to start this blog,after todays great news from Poker Strategy.They gave me extra 50 dollars at Party Poker,which is something i realy needed.
      I play poker for around a year.First time a saw texas holdem on eurosport.And i felt in love in it.
      At the begining of my poker carear,i received 50 dollars from poker strategy on William Hill,but i blow it up realy quick.I was totaly unexperienced.Till today i studied poker a lot and i think that now i can play some good poker.
      Also at the begining i was depositing a lot but never made some major succes.Once i won 900 dollars on pokerstars,and after that succes i tought that a became great poker player.I was thinking that after that i can easily win thousends.But i think that you can suppouse what happened next.I blow it all offcource.
      In past few months i also deposited several times on PokerStars and every time in the begining i was wining player.From 10 dollars i made it more than a hundered couple times,but in the end i always fineshed with huge ugly ZERO.And i have a reason for that.It is TILT.I realy get tilted easily,and even i know that i am on tilt,i can t stop playing,and in matter of minutes i lose all money.And i have decided to change it.
      With this 50 dollars from PS i will do my best to make it up.
      Now,what games i play.In last time i mostly play sit n goes and i will continue to play them,because i think that they are the best for building bankroll.
      So,now i am going o play some poker and i will be back with the report from my first session.
      Wish me luck PokerStrategists,cause i am gonna need it.
      P.S.I know that my english is bad,and that i make a lot grammar mistakes,but i hope that you will understand it.
  • 125 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Miroslav,

Good to see you in our blog sections! So how did your first session go?

Also, make sure to keep the right brm, yes? what limits/game type will you be playing now?

Don't forget the 2 x Daily $100 Freeroll at Party Poker and ship it! :)

Keep us updated!

Ingrid
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hi Miroslav from Slaven...i like your description of our country wich i didnt mention in my blog but you did all work. ;)
      And ofc,goood luck in new start at Party. :)

-----------------------------------------------
      Saka000 yourney to become poker pro ;)
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      How come you are not VarvariBuducnost ?(
      I have two words for you only: i had to edit this it's rude...

Gl m8
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      OK,i received my 50 at party.
      I started to play Sit n Go tournaments.Because i play Turbo Sit n Go on Poker Stars i tried it on Party Poker too.I entered 4 tables and it didn t go well.Blinds increased so fast,and in only 10 minutes it was 100/200.So this is more lottery than skill.So i lost 12 dollars.
      After that i switched to cash NL2 and i managed to get money back,and now my BR is 52 dollars.
      I ll update some graphs later,and post some discutable hands.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Congrats on receiving the $50 capital!

From what other members have said the turbos at Party are almost like hyper-turbos at PokerStars so bare that in mind. Also, the rake is very high in the micros and doesn't improve until the $11 so maybe sticking to NL2 cash is the safest bet for you bankroll.

Have you considered doing our NL Beginners Course? Might be a great place to get a solid background. Link is my signature below.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I didn t make it.My bankroll is at 0.
      I am so disappointed :( .I am not going to talk too much how this happened,just those hyper turbo sng crashed me.Wrong game selection.So stupid.
      Now i will try to come back with freerolls.

But there is one good news.I am SILVER,which mean more videos and coaching sessions.
      Ok that s all for now,i ll be back soon with some better news i hope.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Aww.. sad to hear this Miroslav :(

It's very important to keep a good bank roll management and stop once you feel you going on a downswing's and review your game. what do you think what was the issue?

You can find the following freerolls at PartyPoker: 2 x Daily $100 Freeroll (PartyPoker)

Let us know how you get along
      Ingrid
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hey Ingrid,nice to see some feedback :tongue: .Well,about disaster on Party,i definitely choose wrong type of sng tournaments.With my experience on PokerStars with 3.5 SNG Turbos,i tought that i am going to beat this level on Party too.But i was wrong,blinds were increasing too fast,and as i sad before these tournaments are more lottery than skil.But despite that i was determined to crash this limit,which was totally bad decision.
      But i am looking forward,now i am going to play these freerolls.I played few of them so far and every time i dropped around bubble.
      Wish me luck.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wish you luck :) :) it'll go just fine! and depositing isn't so bad, smallest amount is between $5 and $20 depending on the method you choose and country.

keep us updated :)
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Just finished 100 dollars PS Freeroll on Party,and finished 31st from 2000 players.So i won 50c.
      I think that i am not gonna play this freeroll anymore,because of prize share.Prize start from 200 place and is worth 13c.I think that does not have sense at all.Minimum buy in for any game at Party is 1$,so i think this is not worth of effort.
      Maybe solution for this freeroll is to reduce number of players that get prize.
      Now i will only play 5000 bankrol booster.

And now i will post hand,that i was dropped out from this tournament.Really one of worst bad beats since i play poker.
      $12000/$24000 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      3 folds, MP3 raises, Hero 3-Bets, BU caps, 2 folds, MP3 calls.

Flop: (14.643 SB) 7, A, K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: (7.3215 BB) K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, BU checks.

River: (7.3215 BB) 7 (2 players)
      MP3 bets, BU calls.

Final Pot: 11.0715 BB.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows four of a kind, sevens(7 7).
      Hero shows a full-house, kings full of aces(A K).

MP3 wins with four of a kind, sevens(7 7).

HORRIBLE
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      Just finished 100 dollars PS Freeroll on Party,and finished 31st from 2000 players.So i won 50c.
      I think that i am not gonna play this freeroll anymore,because of prize share.Prize start from 200 place and is worth 13c.I think that does not have sense at all.Minimum buy in for any game at Party is 1$,so i think this is not worth of effort.
      Maybe solution for this freeroll is to reduce number of players that get prize.
      Now i will only play 5000 bankrol booster.

And now i will post hand,that i was dropped out from this tournament.Really one of worst bad beats since i play poker.
      $12000/$24000 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      3 folds, MP3 raises, Hero 3-Bets, BU caps, 2 folds, MP3 calls.

Flop: (14.643 SB) 7, A, K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: (7.3215 BB) K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, BU checks.

River: (7.3215 BB) 7 (2 players)
      MP3 bets, BU calls.

Final Pot: 11.0715 BB.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows four of a kind, sevens(7 7).
      Hero shows a full-house, kings full of aces(A K).

MP3 wins with four of a kind, sevens(7 7).

HORRIBLE
      I think there are 10c 360 man SnGs and I'm sure there are other micro buy in tourneys too so you can give it a try.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I have a bankroll of about 1000
      But I still play those freerolls
      I play it for practicing different styles and strategies and also hand reading
      I suggest you play them not for money but for learning
      And trust me I've found freerolls tougher than normal ones
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Pokerprons,thank you for posting in my blog.
      I think that you did not understand that i played this tournament on Party poker,not on Stars,and there is 1$ min buy in.
      Correct me if i am wrong.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147
      I have a bankroll of about 1000
      But I still play those freerolls
      I play it for practicing different styles and strategies and also hand reading
      I suggest you play them not for money but for learning
      And trust me I've found freerolls tougher than normal ones
      Abhi thank you for the advice.
      But i disagree with you,i think that you can t learn too much from freerolls like this.They are tougher than normal tours,because here allmost everyone is playing like a maniac,and in every moment of game you ll found yourself in erupting volcano.You said that you practice hand reading.How can you read hand from player who go all in with pocket aces in one hand,and in next one he s all in with 9 3.
      I don t claim that you re wrong,maybe i don t understand this,but obviosely we have different opinions.
      And thanks for posting in my blog,and giving me advice,i preciete that.And i expect more of them.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Just to write something to prevent this blog from dying.
      Right now i don t play on Party,you know why.I am waiting for 5000 Bankroll Booster on Sunday.Hope to achieve good result.
      At the moment i play on William Hill.Mostly micro SNG s,and i am doing well.My bankroll is just growing there.Players on SNG micros there are incredibly loose,so for me every session +$.
      And also with PS promotion,my strategy points are doubled.

I can t wait to play tonights 1000 freeroll on WH too.Have good feeling about that.

Ok that would be all for now,i ll be back with my results.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Played 1000 freeroll on WH,and busted out with KK.I ll post that hand and wait for some comments.I believe i played it very bad,and i just couldn t fold it,dispite very drawy flop.BAD PLAY
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$80/$160 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, K.
      Hero raises, UTG1 calls, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (13 SB) J, 8, T (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets(All-In), UTG1 calls, MP2 calls(All-In), SB folds.

Turn: (49.9375 BB) 7 (3 players)

River: (49.9375 BB) A (3 players)

Final Pot: 49.9375 BB.
      Results follow:

UTG1 shows two pairs, aces and jacks(A J).
      MP2 shows two pairs, jacks and tens(T J).
      Hero shows a pair of kings(K K).

UTG1 wins with two pairs, aces and jacks(A J).
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      nah it can't die! I'm here :)

analysing your previous play is the best thing you can do and learn from it. next time you know what move to take.. positive attitude!
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I m back again after a while.
      I must say that i am very disappointed with blowing up my BR on Party,but life goes on,i ll be back again there.
      After that i played on William Hill,but i had really small BR there and didn t made any notable succes.

Yesterday i started to play on Gutshot poker.I received 5$ bonus there.
      I was thinking what am i going to play with that BR,and i decided to put preasure on it,and play 1$+20c SNG.And i did well.
      At first 4 table session i doubled up my bankroll.After that played more with some downswings,but in the end my BR was proudly showing 17$.
      What i really don t like at this site is horribly high rake,which is on every iNetwork room.

I would like to post some hands and graph but i have some problems with HEM,and i hope i m gonna solve that out tomorow.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      hi and welcome..

paragraphs though :D