This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Come back with 45 and 90 man 0.50$,Failed

• antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      I m back again after a while.
      I must say that i am very disappointed with blowing up my BR on Party,but life goes on,i ll be back again there.
      After that i played on William Hill,but i had really small BR there and didn t made any notable succes.

Yesterday i started to play on Gutshot poker.I received 5$ bonus there.
      I was thinking what am i going to play with that BR,and i decided to put preasure on it,and play 1$+20c SNG.And i did well.
      At first 4 table session i doubled up my bankroll.After that played more with some downswings,but in the end my BR was proudly showing 17$.
      What i really don t like at this site is horribly high rake,which is on every iNetwork room.

I would like to post some hands and graph but i have some problems with HEM,and i hope i m gonna solve that out tomorow.
      Move to stars, less rake more player pool.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Played another session,and doubled up my BR again,so now i have 30,97$.
      I really like players at Gutshot,they are so loose.
      Anstruk,yeah i know that about stars,and i play there too,but i just got a free bonus on Gutshot,so i think why not give it a chance.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Today played few 10 table 1,2$ and 2,4$ Turbo SNG sessions,and did well.
      Despite some horrible bad beats in early stages of couple of tournaments,i made nice profit.

Yesterdey i received 5$ on Gutshot,and now my BR is showing 61,02$.I am really hapy about that.

And i cannot post any graph because my trial on HEM has expired.
      I have Poker tracker,but something is wrong with it.When i import hands in PT to see my performance and graphs,i notice that every value is doubled.For example if i played 10 1,2$ SNG s PT is showing that i have played 20 2,4$ games.

Anyone with solution for this?
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Today i just played short NL 4 session.Solid run,earned 10$,and now my bankroll is 71$.

Despite that i play only SNG s in last period,i decided to try some cash game.
      And i am forced to play them because traffic on SNG s before 6 pm is so bad.Only from 6pm to 11pm traffic is solid and that s time when i am going to play them.

Now i am going to Uni,and when i come back i ll try to build my BR more.

When i (or if i) build my bankroll to 120$ i m gonna try some 5,5$ Turbo SNG.Right now i ll stick to 2,2$ SNG.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Just small update.
      Just played 9 table session 1,2 and 2,4 Sng nothing special,up 4$.
      I decided to play few MTT s, 4000 guaranteed,and 2000 guaranteed,which begin in 5 minutes,so wish me luck guys.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Just finished these two tournaments.On 2000 Turbo Rebuy guaranteed finished 65th from 300 players,but no prize.On 4000 Turbo Rebuy guaranteed finished 76th from 400 players and won 11,13$.
      So my BR didn t changed.
      Sleeping time now.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hi guys.I just played two 5,5$ session.I said previously that i m not gonna play them until i reach 120$ bankroll but i couldn t resist.
      And it all goes fine.I played i think about 10 tournaments.In the end i was up 30$.Woooooohhooooooooo.....So my BR now is at 120,56$.

I must say that i am really proud of myself,i made 120 from only 5$.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my graph for 5.5
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I have a problem with these graphs.Can anyone tell me how can i find graph in HEM that show my overall progres.Maybe i didn t described this well,but my english is limited.I mean i want graph like everyone on these forums.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I see that nobudy read this blog,but i don t care i ll use it to track my succes and review my carear.
      I managed to solve problem with HEM.
      Today played few sessions of 5,5$ SNG.Solid run up around 20$.
      I think that i can easily beat this limit,players are bad enough.Had few horrible bad beats today.But in the end i am satisfied,
      Here is graph of 5,5$ so far.

I would like someone to comment this,because i am not really sure is this good,solid or bad.

Also comments on this one please.

Buy the way,just played 1500$ freeroll on Party,finished on 220th plase from 3000 players,and won 1,45$.So i can play one SNG and we ll see whats gonna happen.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Played one more 7 table session.Nothing special,up 10$.
      I am pissed of,because my computer is fucked up for two days now.I think that there are tones of viruses in it,and he fail to connect to internet.I have to reinstall windows obviously.
      Now i play on small lap top,and it s really anoying,because i can t play more than 8 tables on it.And even that is hard.
      Ok so here is new graph,with my last session.

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      After receiving 5$ bonus,my bankroll was just going up and up and up.I made 170$ from it.But this morning i had my first downswing,and big one.Played around 20 5,5$ SNG s,and everything was against me .Horribly bad cards,bad beats,lost many hands where i was dominant.

That really pissed me off X( .My bankroll is now sitting at 122,51$.

I will continue with 5,5s despite that my BR doesn t allow me that,because i feel that i have what it takes to beat this level.

And some support would not be bad. :tongue:
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      Try sharkscope.com for a nice SNG graph. :)
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      I will continue with 5,5s despite that my BR doesn t allow me that,because i feel that i have what it takes to beat this level.
      It doesn't matter if you were Phil Ivey. You need good BRM. I barely play 3.5s with 160$, thinking of going to 1.5s.

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkasKR
      Try sharkscope.com for a nice SNG graph. :)
      Ok Markas my next graph goes with shark scope.Thanks
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NenadNacevic
      It doesn't matter if you were Phil Ivey. You need good BRM. I barely play 3.5s with 160$, thinking of going to 1.5s.

Yeah Nenade you re right 100%.I ll try to discipline myself regarding BRM.
      Thanks for the advice.

BTW where are you from? ;)
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Today i played around 40 tours.My game was full of down and upswings.In one moment i was -50$.But in last session i managed to come back and now my BR is at 159,01$.

I made some big mistakes,and i ll try not to repeat them.Also tilt affected my game a lot X( .

Graph for the end.

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      New day for grinding.I plan to play one session before i go to uni.I m gonna watch one video maybe,and then start with building my bankroll up.
      Fishies RedStarUltras is coming prepare for disaster....buaahhhhahahahha....
      Go,go,go.......
    • mdkats
      mdkats
      Bronze
      I see that nobudy read this blog,but i don t care i ll use it to track my succes and review my carear.

I would like someone to comment this,because i am not really sure is this good,solid or bad.

Also comments on this one please.

Buy the way,just played 1500$ freeroll on Party,finished on 220th plase from 3000 players,and won 1,45$.So i can play one SNG and we ll see whats gonna happen.
      hey, as an olympiakos fan i'm reading your blog ;)
      you need to play a lot more tournaments to start worrying whether your roi is good,solid or bad
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      hey, as an olympiakos fan i'm reading your blog wink you need to play a lot more tournaments to start worrying whether your roi is good,solid or bad

Hey man,nice to see support from ORTHODOX BROTHER.