HEM 2 Problem ! Need Help !

• qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      When I want to see/review all imported hands after session it doesn't work because looks like HEM doesn't import hands. I press check buton but imported hands doesn't shows at the HEM2. So i need to restart HEM2 after session to see imported hands because just that way I can find imported hands... Maybe someone had the same problem and can help me ? Thanks !
  • 11 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you viewing the hands under a player alias or a real screen name?
      Please try with a real screen name.

Did you already update to build 5680?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I'm viewing the hands under a real name. So the problem is that when I'm playing my session and I want quickly refresh HEM2 and see imported hands it shows than there aren't new hands imported but when I relaunch/restart HEM2 after my session all played hands are in HEM2... Maybe more help and advices :) P.S I'm using 5680 P.P.S To me it looks like refresh buton not working when I'm playing and when I relaunch/restart HEM2 imported hands automatically is there... Mmm...
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you adjust the hand history times under hand importing -> Site time adjustments?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Looks like not... Site Time Adjustments -> should I press there Auto Detect buton or what ? Under all poker rooms there are 0. Something wrong ?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Yes, please try the auto-detect.
      For me in CET timezone its 6 for Stars and Party and 1 for Ipoker for example
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Same problem... X( Maybe I should wait for new updates and then everything will be ok :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      What is your setting for settings -> general -> autorefresh?
      Can you change it?

Is it only the session tab which doesn't update or the reports too?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Autorefresh is on. Reports doesn't update too. HEM2 shows than hands are imported but when I press refresh buton looks like there aren't new hands update so I need to restart/relaunch HEM2 and than all hands are there.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Just to make sure: can you create a new database and run a test with this database?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I tried with new database but it's the same... But I found two new things :
      When I changing databases from one to another I don't need to restart/relaunch HEM2 because then I can see imported hands, the same is when I'm changing player. So really looks like that refresh buton not working for me... X(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Odd, lets wait for the next HM2 update and if its not fixed then we need to take a deeper look into it.