This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HEM 2 Problem ! Need Help !

• qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      When I want to see/review all imported hands after session it doesn't work because looks like HEM doesn't import hands. I press check buton but imported hands doesn't shows at the HEM2. So i need to restart HEM2 after session to see imported hands because just that way I can find imported hands... Maybe someone had the same problem and can help me ? Thanks !
  • 11 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you viewing the hands under a player alias or a real screen name?
      Please try with a real screen name.

Did you already update to build 5680?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I'm viewing the hands under a real name. So the problem is that when I'm playing my session and I want quickly refresh HEM2 and see imported hands it shows than there aren't new hands imported but when I relaunch/restart HEM2 after my session all played hands are in HEM2... Maybe more help and advices :) P.S I'm using 5680 P.P.S To me it looks like refresh buton not working when I'm playing and when I relaunch/restart HEM2 imported hands automatically is there... Mmm...
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you adjust the hand history times under hand importing -> Site time adjustments?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Looks like not... Site Time Adjustments -> should I press there Auto Detect buton or what ? Under all poker rooms there are 0. Something wrong ?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Yes, please try the auto-detect.
      For me in CET timezone its 6 for Stars and Party and 1 for Ipoker for example
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Same problem... X( Maybe I should wait for new updates and then everything will be ok :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      What is your setting for settings -> general -> autorefresh?
      Can you change it?

Is it only the session tab which doesn't update or the reports too?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Autorefresh is on. Reports doesn't update too. HEM2 shows than hands are imported but when I press refresh buton looks like there aren't new hands update so I need to restart/relaunch HEM2 and than all hands are there.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Just to make sure: can you create a new database and run a test with this database?
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I tried with new database but it's the same... But I found two new things :
      When I changing databases from one to another I don't need to restart/relaunch HEM2 because then I can see imported hands, the same is when I'm changing player. So really looks like that refresh buton not working for me... X(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Odd, lets wait for the next HM2 update and if its not fixed then we need to take a deeper look into it.