Lesson #6 Coaching with Veriz - apply here for a public private coaching!

• veriz
      veriz
      Black

For the next coaching (next Tuesday, 27/03/2012) Veriz will be choosing one of you to participate with him live in the coaching session. The user's play will be reviewed, and Veriz will provide some direct tips to the participant.

The participant will be chosen among those of you who apply for this opportunity in this thread. We will also choose a backup student, in the case the first one can't participate for whatever reason.

To apply, simply make a post stating why you should be chosen, and remember - the more active, diligent members will have an advantage.

Prerequisites:

- Participant of the course
      - Microphone
      - English knowledge
      - Join.Me installed (http://www.join.me)

Good Luck to all! :f_cool:
  • 29 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hey I recently started playing again, and I am playing 4 tables NL5, and I am currently at 14k hands and winning 10bb/100 and would love to try and work out some kinks in my game.
      I play more due to thought process as the hand develops, and think my starting hand selection is pretty good... Currently playing SH 24/18/6.6/3.7 (vpip/pfr/3-bet/4-bet) I'm pretty aggressive and seem to find myself in a lot of interesting spots. I play on pokerstars and I am installing the software now... Just in case. :)

Edit: Also I am able to let you see me play prior and/or send you a video if you like :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MrMardyBum,

The problem with you is that you haven't enrolled to the course yet. :( But of course if you would have started with it already you'd be welcome to join.

Best Regards.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      My game [if I ever actually had one] has gone to the dogs, I need help, simple as that really.
      I've lost when to cbet cerrtain boards v certain villains especially and how/when and why to continue if called.
      I was a nl10 6max but now at nl4 fr and 6max.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Coach you should choice me because:

a) Im a fish
      b) Im a donk
      c) Im always lose (well, maybe not always ... we say often? ... well, that's a liar as well, so, we say sometime Im losing; is like that better?)
      c) I believe that online poker isn't rigged so that means Im a fish because Im not win all the time
      d) I want became a winner player (I mean 100% winner player)
      c) I want improve my game and avoid losing session
      f) Im a nice guy
      h) I love you :heart:
      i)I speak English (do I?)
      l) I got the micorphone
      m) I partecipate almost to all the coaching
      n) I want improve my game (yuo say that assxxxx)
      o) I cannot thing for anything else

and finally ... did I say I love you? If yes, than I love pokerstrategy.com

q) Pokerstrategy.com is my only poker school (that's not true ... liar)
      r) This is my only forum (that's another lie man :tongue: )

ok, okey

s) Pokerstrategy.com is my favourite poker school (that's better :f_biggrin: )
      t) This is my number one poker forum
      u) I struggle to think for anything else
      v) Please choice me :f_cry:
      z) Please give me one more chance ... I beg you :s_cry:

is that enough to be choice??? :D

I really hope to be the choice one :f_love:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Ehm ... I forgot the most important think:

"I got join.me!!!" :D
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello MrMardyBum,

The problem with you is that you haven't enrolled to the course yet. :( But of course if you would have started with it already you'd be welcome to join.

Best Regards.
      My bad... Ah well good luck to everyone else then :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Hello MrMardyBum,

Best Regards.
      Well, you can always join with the course if you want. There is no limit or anything anymore.
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Wow, would be a great chance but I think I have work when coaching is on ;(

(What time/time zone so I can be sure?)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by buzzinowt
      Wow, would be a great chance but I think I have work when coaching is on ;(

(What time/time zone so I can be sure?)
      Just open the Coaching plan: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/

And find "No-Limit Beginners Course with veriz". It will tell you the time. But if you still don't find it, contact here again. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello everyone,

I have decided to pick gadget51 as 1st choice and kiromanAAKK as 2nd choice. In case gadget51 doesn't show up then I will take kiromanAAKK.

gadget51, could you contact me via Community for further details.

Those of you who didn't apply for this option: It's not as intimidating as it sounds! Give it a try with the next opportunity!

Best Regards.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Hello MrMardyBum,

Best Regards.
      Well, you can always join with the course if you want. There is no limit or anything anymore.
      Seems to much effort just to be in a video, when I've already covered virtually all material on this site upto Gold...

Thanks for the offer though... I just wanted to be in a video :D
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Can I be able to apply? :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Bumping for applications! So anyone who is interested for next week Public Private Coaching during the coaching, feel free to apply. :)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hey veriz,

what if I'm not currently taking part in the course, but I finished it once. I honestly don't have time for that - I have a lot of football trainings going on, and I have exams on my nose, so I have to study. However, I'm still putting decent volume in my poker game, watch videos, and post hands - trying to improve in all ways I can.

I didn't managed to participate in today's coaching, because I just got back from training, but I would be able to cancel one on the next Tuesday. I would be very glad and thankful for such experience.

I have microphone, and I think my English is decent.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      You are welcome to join the shuffle. :) Even though you have finished the Course.
    • Dragon753
      Dragon753
      Bronze
      Private lesson seems to be a very valuable thing for me.Actually I have started to play poker seriously quite recently- 1,5-2 month. But have already suceed playing MSS 0,01-0,02$ . The main aim for me is to understand the BSS strategy playing such small limits, to reduce my tilt moves , to bring my profit higher...
      In that case I really hope that some kind of private lesson will exactly help me to understand my mistakes. This is the only chance for me to be taught by someone who may advice me smth.

Headset is available.Probably no the best English, but we ll see))

Really want to be :s_cool: but not a :f_cry:
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Thanks. I'll be waiting impatiently for this.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I want also to apply for the private coaching even I finished the school. I think I made a nice progress during the school so I m would be extremely happy as a crown on my course success to get this private coaching.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Id love to get involved in this as im always looking to improve my game

Im currently playing NL10 FR at party and i think my main leaks at the moment are that im picking the wrong spots to bluff, and sqeezing/ 3 bet bluffing maybe a little more than i should be, my 3 bet steal stat is 9% and 12% against a BU open

Im currently using PT4 beta for my HUD and playing 17/12/3.8/4.6/3.7 VPIP/PFR/3B/4B/AF

I think i would really benefit from having you watch me play and just pick up on so many of my leaks which i think would increase my winrate dramatically and just generally improve my game