PL Omaha Micro stakes

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      PL Omaha Micro stakes

So i've been playing Holdem for several months now and really enjoy it , I've decided to take a loot at PL Omaha Micro stakes and see what its all about. It brings back this fun factor of starting and exploring a new game again whats great. The point im asking about is why is it so soft :P I mean i play micro stakes in Holdem alot and the money moves quite slowly however in PL Omaha Micro stakes the pot rises so fast and half the time the player has no clue what to do? Why is this?
  • 2 replies
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Because nobody folds at the micro limits, EVER!
      Players want to chase their 6 high flushes on paired boards etc.
      Games are super soft, but varience is very high. Iv heard the games are fairly soft up until ~PLO100, but i wouldnt know.
      Just stick to strict BRM & read articles/watch videos and you should do fine at the micros. Most villains seem to be recreational players anyway.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten

Just stick to strict BRM & read articles/watch videos and you should do fine at the micros. Most villains seem to be recreational players anyway.
      +1

I've dabbled in PLO from time to time, but never had a serious attempt as of yet. However, the above advice is solid. BRM will protect you as much as possible from the variance of this super sick and swingy variant.

We have a decent amount of PLO Strategy content available too so try and take a look at as much of it as possible and as you move up the status here it only gets better :)

Kind regards and enjoy your poker,
      Gary