Q re Possible First Dep Bonus??

• propkrhustle
      propkrhustle
      Bronze
      Hello all, sorry if i'm being a douche but...well i received the $50 gift aid, have managed to grind it up to ~$300, and im just wondering if i need to enter any bonus codes to claim a first dep bonus?? I'm really interested in making a decent dep as i ( well, i'm pretty sure ;p ) can smash a point related bonus via the games im playing ( 3.30 DoN's...purely to caine the points/rewards scheme, moving up to the 8.80's soon :D )

Any info on the above would be greatly appreciated, regards,

Mike

ps... anybody with any decent DoN BRM tips...hit me up perrrrrlease!

edit

pps...zzzzzzzzzzzzz DoN's gtfo zzzzz :////
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi propkrhustle,

Have you tried contacting Everest support about this issue?

They may be best placed to give you the answer you require here :)

Kind regards and enjoy your poker,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by propkrhustle
      Hello all, sorry if i'm being a douche but...well i received the $50 gift aid, have managed to grind it up to ~$300, and im just wondering if i need to enter any bonus codes to claim a first dep bonus?? I'm really interested in making a decent dep as i ( well, i'm pretty sure ;p ) can smash a point related bonus via the games im playing ( 3.30 DoN's...purely to caine the points/rewards scheme, moving up to the 8.80's soon :D )

Any info on the above would be greatly appreciated, regards,

Mike

ps... anybody with any decent DoN BRM tips...hit me up perrrrrlease!

edit

pps...zzzzzzzzzzzzz DoN's gtfo zzzzz :////
      Hi there

I've checked your account and you're eligible for upgrading your account with out entering any bonus code this time.
      an additional $500 poker bonus

If you make a deposit in your poker account in addition to your free $50 starting capital, you'll get a poker bonus of $500, no matter what the size of your deposit.

This bonus money isn't immediately directly available to you; you release it automatically, step by step, when you play at Everest Poker.

The more you play, the more bonus money you release, which you can play with or cash out.

on top of the free $50 in your Starter Account and you'll get free entry to a weekly $1,000 tournament.

Only players who have also made their first deposit can take part in this tournament. Part of $1,000 prize money is up for grabs.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid