1$/1point770 rate, clearing the $50 start capital

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Hi guys! :)

How many $ I' ve paid in rake if I have 1.665K points770 in my account?

What is 1$/1point770 rate on this platform???

I just wanna know how many points770 I have to get to clear my $50 starting capital.

Tnx, miljon.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

At the top of the client you should see a "Online Support" tab (or something very similar). If you click that, a chat window will appear and a representative from Poker770 will reply to you as soon as they can.

Then just ask them how much rake you have generated and voila, job done ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      @ HollyMichelle I have tried asking online support and they have not be able to provide that sort of information, indeed a lot of the time the 'online support' tab is greyed out as they are not even there!

Having said that, isn't it the case that for every 5 strategy points you have generated $1 of rake? Can anyone confirm this please?

If that is the case you can work out the running total for yourself. When you log into pokerstrategy.com on the front page just scroll down to the 'my poker rooms' section and expand the poker770 tab. The SP figures can be found there.
    • Lagranzo
      Lagranzo
      Bronze
      Hi,

you get 22 points for 1 USD rake and 5 strategy points. if your level higher than novice you have multiplier (check the official site for VIP levels info) which gives you more actual points, but not counted in respect to clearing out your bonus. So for bonus clearing there is always the same points counted 22 for 1USD.

Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IDKAPPAC
      @ HollyMichelle I have tried asking online support and they have not be able to provide that sort of information, indeed a lot of the time the 'online support' tab is greyed out as they are not even there!

Having said that, isn't it the case that for every 5 strategy points you have generated $1 of rake? Can anyone confirm this please?

Hi guys,

Yes, this is true. 5 SPs per $1 rake.

And yes, you should be able to accurately check how much rake you have generated by checking your SPs in our homepage.

However, you should be able to retrieve their online support team at some stage during the day.

I've seen in another thread that it becomes blacked out once the queue is full so there will probably be times of the day when they are less busier than others.

Thanks to all members for helping out here and apologies for the delayed response.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

50$ rake means approximately 1000 points770 earned at poker cash games. Poker770 will not be able to tell you the exact rake you generated.

Ingrid