Free $7.70 at Poker770

• 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey legalega,

Yes, Croatia is eligible for the free $7.70 offer.

However, I have better news for you. You are still eligible for the free $50 starting capital at Poker770, if you take the time to pass our quiz

Once, you pass the quiz, enter your details and choose the Poker Room of your choice you will then receive a whooping $50 bankroll :)

However, if you choose to take the $7.70 bonus first, you will not be able to get the $50 at Poker770

So how's about that then?

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      yeah i plan to take the quizz and put starting capital on partypoker. but i'd like to check out poker770 also so i figured this no deposit bonus is a good way to do it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      You can still do that of course, but as I said above you will miss out on the free $50 bonus available if you do so.

Poker770 is a part of the iPoker Network so if you have played at WilliamHill, Titan Poker, PaddyPowerPoker, Mansion Poker, it is the same software.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      ok, now i'm a bit confused :/

so if i take 7.70 $ no deposit bonus at poker770 i still can get 50 $ starting capital on partypoker if i pass quizz and ID check?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yes you can :)

You can take the $7.70 no deposit bonus at Poker770 and the $50 starting capital at PartyPoker.

But you cannot take both the $7.70 and $50 at Poker770.

Is this clear?

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      yeah we're clear now :)
      thanks alot, i appreciate it
      regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries mate,

Glad to hear that.

If you need me again, just ask ;)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      just wanted to say thanks for the 7.70 $ bonus which i took few days ago, and i played a little bit to check the room out, and today i successfully took the starting capital quizz. :)
      regards
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legalega
      just wanted to say thanks for the 7.70 $ bonus which i took few days ago, and i played a little bit to check the room out, and today i successfully took the starting capital quizz. :)
      regards
      Hi legalega,

Big welcome to our community! I can see Gary has been a very good host to you already :heart:

Congrats for passing the quiz and wish you best of luck at the Party Poker tables. Don't forget about the exclusive freerolls every day not once but twice :)

Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legalega
      regards
      Excellent legalega, glad to hear you have everything sorted now.

Also, a big congratulations on passing the quiz. I do hope that you will keep us informed on your progress at the tables and that you find our material invaluable on your march up the stakes!

Let's us know if you need further assistance.

Best wishes and every success,
      Gary