NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.20)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($11.77)
      Hero ($10)
      CO ($13.11)
      BTN ($11.51)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 5:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.40, CO raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.80, CO calls $1.60

FLOP ($5.75) 4:diamond: J:heart: 9:club:

Hero checks, CO checks

TURN ($5.75) 4:diamond: J:heart: 9:club: 4:club:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($5.75) 4:diamond: J:heart: 9:club: 4:club: 8:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

34/23/2.6 3bet 13.8 (29), 68 hands

This might look like spew, but he 3beted a lot in a game, and once I folded to 3bet my KQ (I then was CO, he was BTN) but this time again he 3bets. So we have to do something, so I think - he should fold to 4bets a lot, and if he doesn't then I push and still have some eqquity.

Just 4bet size is still probably too big.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Being OOP your 4bet size isn't big. Mine would be standard here 2,5x so ~$3. :) But for just 68 hands I wouldn't really base on the stats and rather just lay down. Unless I really had a lot hands with him and have some kind of table dynamics here.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      There I have table dynamics, but not many of the hands. But then if I am almost certain that he will reraise, then maybe don't even open with such hands, and open only with those which I can continue play against 3bets? Because it feels like its waste of money to open and then fold to 3bet :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      There I have table dynamics, but not many of the hands. But then if I am almost certain that he will reraise, then maybe don't even open with such hands, and open only with those which I can continue play against 3bets? Because it feels like its waste of money to open and then fold to 3bet :(
      Well, of course we are tightening up on the table when we have such a maniac. We just have to wait till we can catch him or another possibility would be to change the seat on table or look for another table. Had some kind of PP here?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Well, of course we are tightening up on the table when we have such a maniac. We just have to wait till we can catch him or another possibility would be to change the seat on table or look for another table.

Not fun to change table while having a big fish, so I probably would prefer tighten up and wait. Then interesting - what hand should I wait for? Prabably TT+, AQ+ to be ready to 4bet/push? Unless he calms down with his 3bets and then we can become loose again. Qustion - will the blinds not eat me too much if I play with that range?\

This time he had AK, and I was prepared to give up, he could easily bluff me, but somehow he didn't and I won :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Then interesting - what hand should I wait for? Prabably TT+, AQ+ to be ready to 4bet/push? Unless he calms down with his 3bets and then we can become loose again. Qustion - will the blinds not eat me too much if I play with that range?\

Nah, I wouldn't still wait for that range, would be too tight. I'd still open since he isn't 3betting you like 100%. :D And at some point if he has done a lot of 3bets then fight back with 4bet/Fold and take a look what he does.

As we see here that he is really bad player according his Call 4bet with AK.