[NL2-NL10] Is this good spot for a bluff???

• RDKNAUF91
      Don't know nothing about villain but assume he is a fish like me :D preflop i should raise bigger i think.On a flop i decided to cbet because I don't have any showdown value and i can rep strong range here.On a Turn and River i think it's gets tuff for him to call me here because i offten here have straights sets and two pairs in my range. Is this play +EV? :) Maybe i needed to shut down on River our bet bigger here??
      In general what you think about barreling in this limit? Is it profitable? Is he even thinks about my range here??

Known players:

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8:club: , 7:heart:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0,04, Hero raises to $0,16, 2 folds, CO calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,38) K:heart: , Q:diamond: , 4:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0,27, CO calls $0,27.

Turn: ($0,92) J:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0,88, CO calls $0,88.

River: ($2,68) A:spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1,27, CO calls $1,27.

Final Pot: $5,22

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows three-of-a-kind, fours (4s 4d)
      Hero shows (8c 7h)

CO wins with three-of-a-kind, fours (4s 4d)

actually he shoved 44 .. :f_frown:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello RDKNAUF91,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Nah, not worth to barrel on those limits. Especially while you can't really represent much on the turn and his range hardly hits the calling range. Just give it up on the turn and be happy about it. You wont get rid of the loose player anyways, don't bluff stations. ;)

Best Regards.