partypoker points

• SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      i need to get 128 partypoker points to get the bonus released, can i spend points on tournaments or do i have to spend them?

I gave 50 points to play a tournaments, so do i need to get 50 points more?
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey,

You will still need to get enough points in order to cash out though, best to ask poker room support.

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SRBSavic1
      i need to get 128 partypoker points to get the bonus released, can i spend points on tournaments or do i have to spend them?

I gave 50 points to play a tournaments, so do i need to get 50 points more?
      hi SRBSavic1,

let me see if i understand you correctly, you need 128 points to release a bonus and wondering whether you can spend them too? if so, the answer is yes.
      - you will STILL need to earn 128 points but what you do with them is up to you
      - if you already earned 50 points and spent it to join tourney, you still have to earn 78 points

i think this is correct but best way to confirm is to clarify with poker room support.

smiles,
      wendy
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      thanks!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      no problem!

that generally applies for bonus clearing but not if you need to buy a bonus with your points of course.
      (then obviously you will need the points to exchange for cash)