This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

partypoker points

• SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      i need to get 128 partypoker points to get the bonus released, can i spend points on tournaments or do i have to spend them?

I gave 50 points to play a tournaments, so do i need to get 50 points more?
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey,

You will still need to get enough points in order to cash out though, best to ask poker room support.

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SRBSavic1
      i need to get 128 partypoker points to get the bonus released, can i spend points on tournaments or do i have to spend them?

I gave 50 points to play a tournaments, so do i need to get 50 points more?
      hi SRBSavic1,

let me see if i understand you correctly, you need 128 points to release a bonus and wondering whether you can spend them too? if so, the answer is yes.
      - you will STILL need to earn 128 points but what you do with them is up to you
      - if you already earned 50 points and spent it to join tourney, you still have to earn 78 points

i think this is correct but best way to confirm is to clarify with poker room support.

smiles,
      wendy
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      thanks!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      no problem!

that generally applies for bonus clearing but not if you need to buy a bonus with your points of course.
      (then obviously you will need the points to exchange for cash)