This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mbml's Celebratory Black Member Coaching Session

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Even if I have joined late on the coaching, I can easily say that it was a good one and for the small time available to me, I really enjoy it!

Thank you very much Mbml and congratulations for your latest archivement.

Wish you all the best and far more success in yours already brilliant poker carrier! :)

During the coaching I asked if you can post the sheet you were about display with a 3bet hand explained in details but you say that it cost you so much time and you were kind to post it.

I believe that has been a missunderstood about the sheet as I was talking about this one

as you can say I missed the top one as I was struggle with some tables opened and I wonder if you may be so kind to post the missed part, please?!

Thank you! :)
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi, thanks for the positive feedback

anyway the hand is simple, basically I squeeze from the big blinds with AKo and the small blind calls again. His range looks like 77-TT and AQ mostly because he is OOP, i don't really expect anything worse like KQs or AJs and i doubt he will ever have stuff like AK or AA or KK cause he would reraise me again after I squeeze and I doubt he has smaller pairs or speculative hands cos it is just not +EV for him to play any of those hands.

The board is AT7 with two spades (rather irrelevant because he can hardly have a flushdraw here but still a weaker player might put some flushdraws in his range). I cbet and I get raised here.

so basically: Folding >>> Calling > Shoving

because people don't really c/r AQ here since AQ is essentially a bluffcatcher vs TT/AA/AK which I can have here pretty often so by raising he is just isolating himself vs my strong hands. People also dont randomly c/r Ace high boards because it smashes my preflop range of AK AA and AQ and people never really fold top pair top kicker in 3bet pots. So I conclude he has a set here really often and despite his value range being narrow, his bluff range is close to non-existent and I should be folding, or at least calling and folding turn to more aggression.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      That's great!

Thank you very much for spend the time to explain it to me; very appreciate :)

The positive feedback is more than meritate and I really hope to have more chances to partecipate in future lesson take by you.

You are a nutz player and there is a lot of preciouse stuff we can learn from such great player.

TY :)