[NL2-NL10] nl6 sh AQo

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Villain is 20/13 over 248 hands. c-bet 75% of the time, fold c-bet to raise 50%. ww$sd 20%, wtsd 38%.

Firstly, would a 3bet PF be better? No stats on his folds to them.

I check raised because I thought considering his c-bet % he could fold a lot PPs here and draws because of the board being paired.

Although we pick up FD + still have gutshot out on turn, c/f best because he's not folding to anything on the turn that called the flop and as we may be drawing dead already fold = best?

Thanks

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.06(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($6.21)
      BB ($9.16)
      UTG ($5.30)
      UTG+1 ($2.58)
      CO ($6)
      BTN ($3.94)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.18, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.15, fold

FLOP ($0.42) K:club: T:heart: T:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.21, Hero raises to $0.60, UTG+1 calls $0.39

TURN ($1.62) K:club: T:heart: T:club: 5:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.81, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $1.53
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo

Preflop: Against his stack it's overall pretty close. If we plan to 3bet than most likely we should also plan to play for the stacks. But unfortunately against his PFR I doubt that we gonna have much success.

As played
      Postflop: His CB size is of course kinda weak. But I guess such an opponent could CB even with made hands the same way. Neither we can't have much fold equity here. Pretty close in-between either to do the Check/Raise or not. While he is even going to showdowns so often I might even prefer to skip it here. But the question if we really should continue here or not? Most likely being OOP kinda cruel while his opening range isn't that wide either to be with the Ace high far ahead here. One option would be to Check/Call once if we expect him to have a lot wider CBetting range and for example he is giving up on the turn. But if rather not then we might even should change our plan preflop while being OOP and not Call at all vs his stack and style.

Best Regards.