Still basic status...why no movement?

• deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Hello there! Joined 888 a couple of weeks ago and have been playing a little bit. Not too much but have moved up 2 levels with them and nothing with PS.com. When I registered with them I used your code and assumed I'd be getting some love - nothing! Is the process really slow to move up to silver? It's strange with the amount that I've been playing that I haven't earned one point here.
  • 14 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deezer79,

Did you also add your nickname of the room on PokerStrategy website?

Best Regards.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey deezer79,

I have moved your thread to the 888 Poker board :) Now then, let's see if we can get to the bottom of your problem.

2 weeks is a long time to have not gained any SPs.

Have you entered your username here

If you have, the best advice is to contact our customer support team. Send a ticket to them explaining the situation. You should also include your 888 username and hopefully they can get to the bottom of the problem shortly.

Best regards and keep us informed,

Gary

P.S. Thank you Veriz :)
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      That might have done the trick, thanks to both of you! Typed in my username and got a message saying "We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days". Let's hope I can start taking full advantage of PS.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deezer79
      That might have done the trick, thanks to both of you! Typed in my username and got a message saying "We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days". Let's hope I can start taking full advantage of PS.
      It may take few days or something similar. You will see soon the points. :) Good luck with the content of PokerStrategy and of course enjoy it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully that will sort the problem out now deezer79 and that as Veriz said you enjoy the material that will open to you very soon.

If you are ever unclear about anything, don't hesitate to shout :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Thanks so much guys, you never fail to come through :) . Nothing yet but will keep you posted.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks so much guys, you never fail to come through :) . Nothing yet but will keep you posted.
      Glad to assist mate :s_thumbsup:

I'm sure all will be sorted within the next couple of days ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey deezer79,

The issue is that your account haven't been verified yet properly :)

We asked your help regarding this. Just follow the instructions in this ticket.

Let me know if we can help you more regarding this
      Ingrid
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Hi Ingrid,

The ticket link you posted isn't working :( .

Deezer.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

The ticket link you posted isn't working :( .

Deezer.
      whoops, can you check now please? :)
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      I'm aware of this situation and have mentioned it on the threads several times. There's no way for me to scan ID to prove that I'm over 18 so I've pretty much given up on the free starting capital. Now I am simply trying to access training vids etc and was led to believe that I don't need ID to use that. I was told to use PS code when signing up to one of the sites that you endorse and I can build my status here. Am I missing something?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I'm aware of this situation and have mentioned it on the threads several times. There's no way for me to scan ID to prove that I'm over 18 so I've pretty much given up on the free starting capital. Now I am simply trying to access training vids etc and was led to believe that I don't need ID to use that. I was told to use PS code when signing up to one of the sites that you endorse and I can build my status here. Am I missing something?
      If you deposit your own money then you should still able to gain points. Or either way if you get some free $$$ from somewhere and starting playing with it. You should be able to gain points then.

Hopefully it helped.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      I cashed out of 2 other sites and put my whole bankroll of $450 into 888. Been playing for over 2 weeks now and nothing here. Main reason I did that was to start accessing these resources :( .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey deezer79,

Can you contact 888 Poker Customer support and ask them if your account is affiliated with PokerStrategy please?

It's impossible for us to tell as you have not earned any SPs and this is how we would know.

Let us know as soon as you can

Best regards,
      Gary