Very Annoyed

• GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      I moved to Bwin 4 days ago and after 1 nights worth of succesful play, I woke up to a blocked account. I have seen this happen before when researching bwin but have seen it is normally reopened within 24/48 hours.

I was asked to supply a copy of my credit card used to deposit and a copy of my ID. I did this as soon as I realised my account was blocked and 24 hours later my Credit card was approved. My ID hasn't been yet and it's 3/4 days later so I am very annoyed with this poker room as I only moved there to play on the iphone app which would mean I could play more. I haven't had any word from Bwin regarding my account, so I uploaded a copy of my passport to speed things along. Still nothing.

I had 3 days off work this week and barely played any poker, when I was aiming to play loads. Nice work Bwin.

I have messaged their support now but just thought I would put this here in case anyone else researches Bwin, they can see that as soon as you deposit on Bwin, your account will probably be blocked (this hasn't happened anywhere else so I really can't see the point in this?) and although some people have their account opened again within 24 hours, it's obviously not a standard turnaround time.
  • 13 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi GraveGoods,

im sad to hear this happened to you. will flag the issue and see if we can help speed things along. its the weekend though so tomorrow i will ask.

update us pls if there are any developments.

smiles,
      wendy
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      Any word on this? I've heard nothing :(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      will flag this now, thanks for bumping.
      is your account still blocked? i thought your credit card was verified already?
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      My credit card is approved but my account is still blocked. I've had nothing regarding my ID though, I have uploaded that also.

Thank you :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Any update since GraveGoods?

Have they mailed you back yet?
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      Nope :(

I requested a cash out and they emailed me asking for ID, at the bottom it said if you have already done this, please ignore this email :(

They've just got all my roll and I can't do anything about it include playing. Just sucks :(
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      Still nothing, 7 days and counting.

If you like playing poker everyday, I'd be wary about signing up to bwin guys!
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      That really sucks big time
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      I got a response from Bwin today regarding my email I sent them!

It was pretty much a copy and paste email that they send to anyone asking why there account is blocked. "We are investigating... blah blah... we will update you when we are done... blah blah...". Absolutely no insight into why my account is blocked, no estimated times of when my account will be unblocked.

Bwin's customer service is absolutely shambolic. I have no idea how or why anyone is playing on their site when they treat new customers who deposit quite a large amount for the average joe to deposit. By the time my account is open the deposit bonus they offer will be impossible to reach, or it may have even passed!! :tongue: What a ridiculous company.

I may even miss Gold status due to them.
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      Quick update..

Had to send Bwin my ID again, and after 3 days it has been approved.

My ID and my CC have now both been approved! Wahey!!

I still cannot play though and my account is still closed... Hmmm...

Very strange and so ridiculously tilting.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi GraveGoods, thanks for updating. It seems things are finally working out, albeit a bit slow for your taste I admit!

I hope the turnaround is brief and you get your account open very soon, if not before. Let us know won't you?

Maybe need a nice cup of coffee and a deep breath or two to chill out before you start playing eh? ;)

Have fun,

Mal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GraveGoods
      Quick update..

Had to send Bwin my ID again, and after 3 days it has been approved.

My ID and my CC have now both been approved! Wahey!!

I still cannot play though and my account is still closed... Hmmm...

Very strange and so ridiculously tilting.
      I'll investigate this for you! be back with more info soon :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Phew! I'm back! Customer support is asking you to contact them and they will sort your account :)

please keep me posted
      Ingrid