fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.16) T:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, BB calls $0.24

TURN ($0.88) T:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:diamond: 4:club:

Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60

RIVER ($2.08) T:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:diamond: 4:club: J:club:

Hero checks, BB checks

Hello:)
      I've been playing with this guy a lot and I've decided to go beyond ABC.
      When I saw flop I thought to myself that villian didn't have to have a made hand so I decided to play check/raise so I would represent a flush. When he called me I thought to myself that some how he has a piece of board. It didn't have to be flush but most likely It could be a flushdraw. As I decided to represent made flush I donk bet the turn to show no weakness but villian called me again. On the river I saw no point in barreling it again so I just checked and villian checked behind. I know it was to fancy play but what do you think of it?

Villian stats
      22/15/2.9/3.5k
      3.2/67/70/60
      30/66/89/26
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mardmo,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

I'd ask you an easy question here. Why do you think you have more fold equity with Check/Raise here? Why not just CB and gain almost the same fold equity? At the same time you don't have any equity yourself here, I don't like your line at all. :(

Best Regards.