Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $9,05
      BU:
      $9,97

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , A:club:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0,18, Hero raises to $0,59, BB folds, BU calls $0,41.

Flop: ($1,23) 7:spade: , 5:diamond: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,89, BU calls $0,89.

Turn: ($3,01) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,69, BU raises to $8,08, Hero calls $5,88 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($18,15) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $18,15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows three-of-a-kind, sixes (6d 6c)
      Hero shows (Ad Ac)

BU wins with three-of-a-kind, sixes (6d 6c)

Ok ... This is my first post about evaluation and i really want your opinion.I had a raise from BU and with my AA i reraised.I get a call and then at the flop i raised again to protect my hand from the possible flushdraw.I get called.I thought my opponent will have a hand like JJ+.That s why he called my preflop reraise and then my flop raise.With the turn i couldn t find possible draws (straights) that my opponent could have enter my preflop reraise.A hand like 34 or 89 wouldn t call me with my 3bet preflop or my continuation bet on the flop hoping for a gutshot.There are 2 flushdraws on the turn.
      With the reraise i got on the turn all i was afraid was that my opponent hit a set on the flop.But i didn t think that someone with these stats would call a reraise with 77 55 22 (maybe this was a mistake as we both had big stack).
      The size of my bets i think they are alright.Maybe with this AF of my opponent i should fold my AA with his ALL IN bet.
      I am waiting for your opinion THANKS ?(
  • 5 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      BU is a sick mother fucker and you did nothing wrong.

(imo)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, the problem here is that I'd most likely bet bigger on the turn ~$2. After that while you even are that deep then I wouldn't be surprised when he even set-mine. So I might even consider just Bet/Folding without really knowing him overplaying overpairs here this way, neither his W$SD doesn't seem to be that weak either rather has been winning most of them.

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      BU is a sick mother fucker and you did nothing wrong.

(imo)
      lol :s_biggrin: . Maybe call all in was wrong.AA is a pair after all.2 pairs and so on is better.

Originally posted by veriz
      Hello EnterG,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, the problem here is that I'd most likely bet bigger on the turn ~$2. After that while you even are that deep then I wouldn't be surprised when he even set-mine. So I might even consider just Bet/Folding without really knowing him overplaying overpairs here this way, neither his W$SD doesn't seem to be that weak either rather has been winning most of them.

Best Regards.
      Thanks for the welcome Veriz ;) .As for the bet ... My opponent called my 1.70 bet (1.69 actually) i don t think if i bet 2 would fold.As for the set mine ... I think that if he had a set on the flop he would reraise to avoid the possible flushdraw.That s why i didn t think he had a set on the flop.And the turn ... I explained above why the 6 was out of his range (in my opinion always).
      With the W$SD explaination i think you are correct.I should have thought that i was behind with my AA against an ALL IN (no matter what after all) .
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      With him calling your re-raise preflop, then calling on flop, its hard to put him on any set, he could easily have TT-KK there, hard to put him on the straight aswell either, also i think if he flopped a set on this board he would raise flop on a drawy board after you showed strength preflop.

You played it well imo and he played bad. :)
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      With him calling your re-raise preflop, then calling on flop, its hard to put him on any set, he could easily have TT-KK there, hard to put him on the straight aswell either, also i think if he flopped a set on this board he would raise flop on a drawy board after you showed strength preflop.

You played it well imo and he played bad. :)
      Thanks for your opinion keoghh ! It is very close to me as i described above :)