Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $3,93
      Hero:
      $11,12

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , Q:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, SB folds, BB raises to $0,51, Hero calls $0,35.

Flop: ($1,05) A:spade: , Q:spade: , 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,38, Hero raises to $1,60, BB raises to $3,42 (All-In), Hero calls $1,82.

Turn: ($7,89) 2:diamond:
      River: ($7,89) 3:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $7,89

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ac Qd)
      BB shows three-of-a-kind, queens (Qh Qc)

BB wins with three-of-a-kind, queens (Qh Qc)

With this AF and my 2 pair on the flop i think my decision to call all in was correct . But ....
      ;( .The small flop raise from my opponent was a trap and i think it was a good one.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Preflop: You should rather fold it right here while we don't even know the opponents 3bet here, not a huge fan of calling while you didn't give any reason.

As played
      Postflop: As you called here of course we ain't gonna lay it down our top2 pairs.

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello EnterG,

Preflop: You should rather fold it right here while we don't even know the opponents 3bet here, not a huge fan of calling while you didn't give any reason.

As played
      Postflop: As you called here of course we ain't gonna lay it down our top2 pairs.

Best Regards.
      As long i remember from the elephant stats i think he had about 10% reraise.That a lot.He is an aggressive player.And The possibility that all 4 queens or all 4 aces is played on the flop is rather rare to happen.Bad luck i think here.