poker770 Shop

• kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      Hello,

does anyone knows the requirements of the Bonus $ at the shop? I'm mainly interested in the $10 for 3000points, but i don't know how many points u need to clear the $10 and is it payed out in steps like other bonusses (like First Deposit)? Anyone has some experience with the 770shop?

thnx!
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kennethjue,

Poker770 have a Online support team that will gratefully assist you on all matters. They are live 24/7 so maybe the best thing to do is open up the client and have a chat with them if you are looking for a quick answer :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      I would like to contact the Online Support, but the button is grey so i can't click it :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hmmm,

Normally the iPoker Support teams are live, maybe then it is different with Poker770. I haven't played their myself personally :(

Maybe try this link they do say 30 minute response times :)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      Yea i never saw that button so that i can click on it... I've tried the link u gave, hoping for an answer :f_biggrin:

thnx!
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennethjeu
      Hello,

does anyone knows the requirements of the Bonus $ at the shop? I'm mainly interested in the $10 for 3000points, but i don't know how many points u need to clear the $10 and is it payed out in steps like other bonusses (like First Deposit)? Anyone has some experience with the 770shop?

thnx!
      Those 3000 points you have to pay to get this bonus.
      I think you need to clear 150 points for every $2, so for $10 you should clear 750 points.
      I'm not sure but I think it's something like that.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Dear kennethjeu,

To answer your question about the $10 $Bonus, just like yaxkukmian informed you, you first need to buy it for 3.000 Points770. Afterwards simply accumulate 750 Points700 to progressively clear it. Chunks of $2 will automatically be transferred towards your real money balance, once you accumulate 150 Points.

Now as for our Online Support Team, please take into account that our operators can only treat a certain number of players at a time. Once this number is reached the option becomes unavailable.

You can either wait for this feature to become available again on your lobby or you can get in contact with us by at (+44) 207 193 5596 (toll-free) or by sending us an e-mail message at one of the following addresses:

support@Poker770.co.uk - General Information
      financial@poker770.co.uk - Financial service (deposits - withdrawals)
      tournaments@poker770.co.uk - Requests concerning the tournaments
      technical@poker770.co.uk - Technical requests
      promotions@Poker770.co.uk - Promotion service

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Yoanna for clarifying everything :)
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      Ok.

Thanks for the info!