Disconnected from PS can't get back on!?!

• 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing a tournament also and I have no problems :(

Everything is running fine my end.

Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Gary
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      wow randomly just started to work.
      I had a stack of 6900 in the bigger 16.50 tourney.....

Just made the money at 1232...

FUCK so mad
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad it's working now.

I have noticed a few disconnections at my table in recent minutes. Must have been some server problems in certain areas :(
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      really stressful at least Iam still in and in the money
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booger6o4
      really stressful at least Iam still in and in the money
      Now ship it!!!
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      sigh min cashed....
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      tilted and played the $18 hyper turbo for red spade and got a ticket.
      Hopefully i dont disconnect on that 2 lol.

FUCK i was playing so well 2 and disconnected at 400 players 306 is cash
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      wow issue is still hapenning.... hope it gets fixed soon...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You guys should report this to PokerStars as we can not do much about disconnections I'm afraid :(

I've also noticed a few disconnection while I played last night.
    • kolonel71
      kolonel71
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      You guys should report this to PokerStars as we can not do much about disconnections I'm afraid :(

I've also noticed a few disconnection while I played last night.
      They too will not seem to do too much about disconnections. I recently sent them a polite and formal email stating i had disconnection problems whilst playing 6 tables (one hand was QQ). They responded saying the following :

"The hand history shows that you disconnected few time but missed not more than 3 hand in each tournament. We regret that as you were not adversely affected, we cannot issue a refund for this event. We can email you the hand history if you wish to see it."

Was so disappointed and it got me a little tilted, but what can you do ? I am not a high stakes player.

My 2c.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I was playing cash 2 nights ago and was basically disconnected 70% of the time, was super tilted too... but I doubt they would do anything about it because it's superhard to prove that it's not something with my internet. :(
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      I had same issue the other night and since I got two PCs running on same internet connection, maybe that could've been a way to prove it was PokerStars' fault, but still I didn't bother to even try to prove a point - lost a couple of cents thanks to these disconnections, but if it was a noticeable loss, damn I'd be spamming them with mails :s_evil:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ever since they had problems with their ISP (that happened few weeks ago i think), i'm disconnected really often, not in all sessions, but really much more often than usual. However, in my system absolutely nothing changed, still have 3 computers using same connection, running skype, sometimes browsing internet, same firewall config, etc... and it used to be fine, would get disconnections really rarely. I checked my network status report tho and it shows that data packages are being lost right after they go out of my system, so the problem is somewhere on my end. Hopefully, my ISP is just doing some updates to their system and that will sort out fast, cause i can't work now :(