Has my TAF account been unblocked?

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Hello, I've had my TAF account blocked due to publishing some of the answers at my website, after receiving the message from PS.Com crew, I've taken action and removed all the answers that you were able to find at my site, I've wrote back informing the crew member about that, but I haven't received any answer yet. But my TAF page looks pretty normal.

How do I know whether I'm able to use it or not? :) Cheers!

And can I still invite players in mean time? Is it only blocked for cash outs?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

First of all, thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com.

As you probably know that publishing the quiz answers is a very strong violation to our T&C.
      I don't believe your account will be unblocked but you can ask our customer support to check the details for you. Please contact them here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Ingrid
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Line in my original ticket says "Due to this violation of our terms your TaF account has been blocked. Please delete our quiz answers from the site and inform us once it has been done. We will then be able to remove any restrictions on your account."

I've not been giving answers for quiz, I've only had a link to a site that has more information about quiz and, supposedly, some answers posted there. Hopefully I can get any restrictions removed :) Thanks for reply IngridN :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Glad to hear that! :)

As far as I can see, we have now forwarded your answer to the relevant department and will contact you again, as soon as we have received an answer regarding your account.

Thanks for your patience.

Ingrid