This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 six handed QQ preflop all in

• EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $6,16
      MP3:
      $3,2
      CO:
      $7,44
      BU:
      $4,44

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,05, CO calls $0,05, BU raises to $0,28, Hero raises to $0,72, 3 folds, BU raises to $2,31, Hero raises to $6,16 (All-In), BU calls $2,13 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($9,03) 9:diamond: , 6:heart: , 3:club:
      Turn: ($9,03) 4:diamond:
      River: ($9,03) 8:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $9,03

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows a pair of aces (Ah Ac)
      Hero shows (Qh Qd)

BU wins with a pair of aces (Ah Ac)

Ok i am against a guy with these stats and he has 13% 3bet.Before 2 hands he went all in with QQ preflop.Was my decision correct here ? Thanks !!!
  • 5 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Im folding after he 4bets you preflop, dont think hes 4betting anything worse than KK, at best were in a flip with AK, but normally always KK+, standard fold imo.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      Im folding after he 4bets you preflop, dont think hes 4betting anything worse than KK, at best were in a flip with AK, but normally always KK+, standard fold imo.
      13% 3bet in 50 hands ? This guy must 3bet even tens or KQs ...
    • foolboydesire
      foolboydesire
      Bronze
      That BU seems loose, and with 13% 3bet, I would not fold my QQ here either, nice hand IMO
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would also get all-in with QQ. It has to be real cooler that he could hold there KK/AA pf, and he would very likely get all-in TT/JJ that QQ is way ahead.

Best regards,
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

I would also get all-in with QQ. It has to be real cooler that he could hold there KK/AA pf, and he would very likely get all-in TT/JJ that QQ is way ahead.

Best regards,
      Thanks for the confirmation Kaitz :)