Stack
      SB:
      $0,98
      MP1:
      $2,72
      Hero:
      $1,96

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:diamond: , T:diamond:
      MP1 raises to $0,06, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,18, 2 folds, SB calls $0,17, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,44) Q:club: , 9:heart: , 4:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0,44) T:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0,44) J:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,3, Hero raises to $1,00, SB calls $0,50 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,04

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kd Td)
      SB shows a straight, ace high (Ad Kc)

SB wins with a straight, ace high (Ad Kc)
  • 2 replies
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Hi sebsejr
      I mean here 3 bet preflop is to much , but ok , You took the lead hand ... SB call , his stack is only ~ 45BB , since SB check on flop i mean that you can shot Cbet , like 2/3 pot ~0.32$ , because you have initiative and you are in position , you have gotshot straight draw, over card. If he call flop check is posible from our side, but turn card come T , not bad for us, we catch second pair, i mean we can shot another bet, because his stack is left ~0.60 and he call allin here for wide range. Ricer is our card

Board: 9:heart: Q:club: 4:club:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    52.29%  51.52%   0.78% { KdTd }
      UTG+1  47.71%  46.93%   0.78% { random }

Turn equity

Board: 9:heart: Q:club: 4:club:  T:spade:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    75.39%  74.62%   0.77% { KdTd }
      UTG+1  24.61%  23.85%   0.77% { random }
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Preflop: Not a huge fan of 3betting here. On those stakes the people are just too loose and we don't want to play with our TP in big pot. Our hand is also still often dominated by those hands which Call you. neither his PFR isn't that small. :) Very strong one even. At the best I'd just Call and play postflop while you even have position. Plus you have a shorty behind you.

As played
      Postflop: Doubt that you can much do here. While he may easily even have a lot worse hands 2pairs/sets/pairs weaker straights even. Plus he doesn't have much left anyways. Although myself I'd still bet the turn to protect since it seems that he doesn't have a hand.

Best Regards.