FLOP ($0.65) Q:heart: 6:diamond: 3:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.65) Q:heart: 6:diamond: 3:club: J:spade:

BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

RIVER ($1.05) Q:heart: 6:diamond: 3:club: J:spade: 6:club:

BB bets $0.50, Hero folds

BB wins $1

39/18/1.8, fold to cbet 33 (9), 81 hand

Board would be not that bad, but I know I like cbet too much, so maybe this is a spot where I can skip the cbet because he does not fold anyway.

But on the other hand - maybe this would be bet for value? He might call with worse Ax, Kx hands.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I'd most likely still CB here for fold equity and secure us maybe even a free card for the river. But as played kinda close on the river, vs his 1/2 pot size bet I guess it shouldn't be even wrong to Call but of course folding is just the safest line. According his bet sizing it could also be stronger hand since it went bigger on the river.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I'd most likely still CB here for fold equity

We want to make beetter hands to fold. But he might even call with 22. And with AK he will not give, up, he has still 6 outs :) And AK is not likely in his range. But I think we can get value from any weaker ace here if we don't bet too big. So I the bet would be more for value rather than for fold equity.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I'd most likely still CB here for fold equity

We want to make beetter hands to fold. But he might even call with 22. And with AK he will not give, up, he has still 6 outs :) And AK is not likely in his range. But I think we can get value from any weaker ace here if we don't bet too big. So I the bet would be more for value rather than for fold equity.
      Well, for both I'd say, not just for value. :> I doubt that he is always going to play with exactly those smaller PPs.