hello from sunny costa rica

• harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,
      I signed up awhile back and started going through the community messages and was impressed by the positivity of everyone on the website. I'm a canadian living in costa rica as a professional poker player and look forward to some good discussions about No Limit Texas Holdem cash games which is my game of choice.
      Thinking of diversifying the portfolio and get into some Omaha so any suggestions of a good place to start would be much appreciated.
      All the best to everyone.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey Harvbucks!

Welcome to the Community!

Man, we could so do with some of that sunshine in Ireland (where I am from)

Glad you are enjoying the content and the good community feeling we have going on here.

If there is anything I or the rest of the mod team can help you with don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey Harvbucks

Costa Rica? Niicee.

What limits you playing atm then? Got any nice pretty giraffes to show us?

There are a few discussions around the site about transitioning from nlhe to plo i believe there was some questions on it IN HERE Its a great read anyway even if you don't find much useful info on transitioning :)

Hope you keep posting

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I first read that the title of this thread was

"hello from sunny ricotta" :D :D

sorry :f_love:

Welcome to our community harvbucks! How is Costa Rica then? Would you mind uploading some pic :) :) would be nice to see it!

how is poker going for you then? You not a hit and run type are you? cause you just introduced yourself and ran :D

Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by IngridN
      I first read that the title of this thread was

"hello from sunny ricotta" :D :D

sorry :f_love:

Welcome to our community harvbucks! How is Costa Rica then? Would you mind uploading some pic :) :) would be nice to see it!

how is poker going for you then? You not a hit and run type are you? cause you just introduced yourself and ran :D

Ingrid
      Hope I didn't scare them away ;(
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      Hi there im from canada too good luck with ur poker !!!