Changing poker sites

• Mednise
      So when i registered on PS long time ago i chose partypoker as my poker site. I stopped playing poker after a while, thus leaving my PS account linked to PartyP account.

Recently Ive started playing poker again on Pokerstars, but i forgot to put strategy-en code in marketing area, is there way to do it after account has been created, cause I really want to access all Silver/Gold/Platinium articles some day.
  • 2 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      Hey Mednise,

Sorry to give you some bad news here, but unfortunately it is not possible for us to retrack your PokerStars account. Above all the sites, PokerStars do not allow players do this. They are normally hugely strict when it comes to matters like this.

You can always send them an email and see if they will but 99/100 you won't succeed.

However, we are still affiliated to lots of Poker rooms where you can deposit and then be tracked and be eligible to move up the status and enjoy all our educational content.

We currently have a very good thread running for players looking for suggestions in moving to a new Poker room

Choosing the right Poker Room for you

Best regards and hope this was helpful,