retracking

• zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      Hi,

is it possible to retrack an account? Sometime in 2008 I created one, probably just to check the traffic. Never played there, and I'm considering it now. I can live without the bonus, but not the rakeback :)

thanks
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi zloVkvetinaci,

Not too sure how Unibet treat retracking requests but maybe you could send them an email regarding your situation and see what they can do for you. I know some sites are less stringent than others but I am not sure about Unibet.

You have a few options in how to contact them:

For Live support click here
      And for email support click here
      For all other available contact options click here

Best wishes and keep us updated,

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey zloVkvetinaci,

We've sent you a ticket regarding this. Please make sure to check your inbox here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Ingrid
    • pa2k
      pa2k
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm in a somewhat similar situation, and would like to hear how this worked out?

I only tried out Unibet a short while in early 2010, but added the account details to my pokerstrategy profile later even though I haven't used the account since.

After hearing about the android client (yay!) I started playing a bit on my mobile this spring, and yesterday decided to load up the main client again (due to downtime on my primary site). As this went very well I'm considering switching networks for good, yet missing out on the ps enabled rakeback really acts as a barrier in this regard!

BTW: I notice that my ps profile says "This poker room has never reported any StrategyPoints for this account. [..] please contact our customer support.", and will of course proceed to do so later if necessary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi pa2k,

Sorry the the late reply.

Bad news here for you I'm afraid. You must download Unibet through our link in order to track your account through us.

So entering your username in your profile settings will unfortunately not make a difference. The error message will always read the same as you didn't create the account through us.

That's the end of the bad news though! We are affiliated with lots of poker rooms on different networks! Check them out here

Also, if you are looking for a specific poker room for your needs, please check out this thread and make a post!

All the best,
      Gary
    • pa2k
      pa2k
      Bronze
      Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I'll be sure to d/l through the proper links if I choose to switch yet again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries p2k, and apologies once again for the bad news.

Please don't hesitate to ask me or the team if you ever need any help/assistance with anything.

Kind regards,
      Gary