NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.37)
      BB ($9.23)
      UTG ($10.51)
      UTG+1 ($11.02)
      CO ($24.67)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.25, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, BTN raises to $1.80, fold

BTN wins $1.70

BTN's stats,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello veriz,

He seems reg because he plays about 9 tables. I 3bet bluff to test him.
      If we have AA, how much do you 5bet? All in?
      Do you think BU is better position to 3bet bluff than in the blinds position?
      I hope you may answer all my question because you always forget to answer my questions. :f_frown:

thanks. :)
  • 2 replies
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      i am not veriz but i will give it a try :)

3bet bluff time to time in this spot is not that bad for me he steals 36% from BU meaning he can easy have air.

if we have AA i guess we are just shipping it allin cause a 5bet will be around 5,5 to 6 leaving us with just 4 behind .

BU is always better to do anything cause you have position
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JHTAN,

He seems reg because he plays about 9 tables. I 3bet bluff to test him.

Seems to be fine, although if he is really such a 4bet happy maniac then I'd even skip the 3bet and just wait for a hand.

If we have AA, how much do you 5bet? All in?

I'd just flat his 4bet and let him continue with bluffs and weaker holdings. He wont continue anyways with very weak hand vs your shove. Although depending on the line. Most likely if I'd go for 5bet then it would be somewhat smallish to induce him to shove.

Do you think BU is better position to 3bet bluff than in the blinds position?

Not vs such guys who 4bet against you. On BU we rather Call and play postflop.

I hope you may answer all my question because you always forget to answer my questions.

Well, this is usually because there is either not much to answer or you played it correctly. :P

Best Regards.