7.70$ vs 50$

• SubM17
      SubM17
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm a few months old player who has received the 50$ bonus on everest. Recently i registered at poker770 to get advantage of the 7.70 and 10$ bonus but when contacting online support they keep bugging me about the 50$ bonus that i can receive cause i am from pokerstrategy. Knowing better than this having read many threads where receiving a 2nd 50$ bonus is not possible is made clear, i however decided to ask just to be sure. So, indeed i cannot receive the 50$ on 770 or has something changed that i havent heard about?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi SubM17,

If you have taken the $7.70 offer then you will not be able to take a free $50 starting capital also.

As far as I'm aware no $50 bonus for Poker770 has been offered to you either. I'm guessing it's a generic message that Poker770 send to all PokerStrategists but it is PokerStrategy who will issue you with the free $50 capital and not Poker770.

I have seen this happen with other iPoker rooms (PaddyPower) where they emailed a member and told him he was eligible for something that he wasn't.

Hope this was helpful,

Gary
    • SubM17
      SubM17
      Bronze
      Yeah, i just received an e-mail from poker770 which states among others:

"Hello Markos,
      Welcome to Poker770!

We are glad to inform you that you have already been chosen for a free $50 cash bonus, as you passed the quizz on PokerStrategy.com!

This bonus should be transferred to your player account within 24h. Therefore, you are not eligible for another free bonus."

So, this is for sure a mistake, i'm not eligible for a 50$ bonus so i e-mail them to receive the 7.70 bonus, is that right?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SubM17,

I'm very sorry for the confusion here. I've just checked your account and you never received the free $50 at Poker770 therefore you're more than welcome to take advantage of the free $7.70.

Please reply to their email and let them know this. If you need further help from us, please don't hesitate to let us know

Ingrid