[NL2-NL10] nl2 - JJ

• sebsejr
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, BU raises to $0,14, SB folds, Hero calls $0,12, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,35) 9:club: , 7:spade: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,26, Hero calls $0,26.

Turn: ($0,87) J:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,6 (All-In), Hero calls $0,60.

River: ($2,07) Q:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2,07

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows (8h 8s)
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, jacks (Jh Jd)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, jacks (Jh Jd)
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Preflop: I like your not over playing your hand. Since we'll be OOP our play will be very difficult post flop. But if we decide to 3bet and more players involve then we have to fold our hand.

Flop: I would go for c/r. Player is short so I would go for value since he may have FD or would even like to gamble with overcards. If we only decide to call and then check on turn we might give him 2 free cards and our decision on river will be tougher if Q, K, A comes or some :spade: . Also calling flop and betting turn is not the line I like. That's why I would play c/r against this opp.
    • veriz
      Hello sebsejr,

Preflop: Against his stack rather just 3bet it and get it in. No point to just flat since we ain't getting the set mining odds and we don't want others to Call behind us.

As played
      Postflop: Just go for Check/Raise and get it in vs his stack. No point to Check/Call and give away free cards, what you gonna do if you see an overcard on board?

Best Regards.