Problem with identity check

• martin2150
      martin2150
      Bronze
      I am required a copy of a phone or electricity bill to prove my address and get my 50$ bonus, the problem is i still dont have bills with my name. I am 22 and live with my parents, someone help me please!!!
  • 10 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Martin,

MY suggestion would be click the little help tab at the top of the website this takes you to a page where you can send a ticket to the customer support team, including the security team, they can help you out and tell you a list of other things you might be able to send us instead :)

Hope this helps and let me know if i can help you out any more,

Carl
    • martin2150
      martin2150
      Bronze
      thank you very much carl, I will try that and see what happens
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No problem my friend.

You might not get a reply until tomorrow though because as wonderful as our staff are they need rest too but you should get an answer soon enough.

To save time can i ask you, do you have a Passport or driving licence with your photo and address on that you can use? Sorry if you've been asked already i don't work for the customer support or security so just follow what they tell you ignore me haha :D

Just say the words if you need anything else

Carl
    • martin2150
      martin2150
      Bronze
      yes Carl. I have driver license and passport but I am not sure if they include my address I will go and check
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I mean if you have been asked for these bills specifically then you should contact the support team first and tell them you have a driving licence or whatever instead. Thats what i used back when i signed up anyway

:)
    • martin2150
      martin2150
      Bronze
      I send some photos of me and an ID I use in my university but I didnt pass the ID check, can i send some new photos with my passport or driving license? or am i disqualified already?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Im not sure im afraid i dont know the ins and outs of the security checks, send the guys a ticket (if you havent already) and ask them if you can send in another form of ID. Its only them that can tell you any more about it :)

Good luck

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martin2150
      I send some photos of me and an ID I use in my university but I didnt pass the ID check, can i send some new photos with my passport or driving license? or am i disqualified already?
      Hi martin,

Welcome to our community!

Driving license and passport will be just fine. Please make sure that its not blurry and the details are readable on the document. It is also fine if you send in your parents utility bill if you still live with them. :)

Please read our ticket here.

Anything else we can help you with please let us know
      Ingrid
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Would it not be advisable to tell of these different identity verification options in first place? Why only ask bills if driver license or passport are accepted also? Would be easier to everyone imo... :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      Would it not be advisable to tell of these different identity verification options in first place? Why only ask bills if driver license or passport are accepted also? Would be easier to everyone imo... :)
      hey ghaleon,

The user has been informed what documents we need and that includes passport/ID/utility bill so nothing is hidden, we just have to repeat it sometimes. :)

Ingrid