Hand import

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys and girls!

Here's the thing. Recently I started playing on 2 computers. Now I want to get my hand history on both my computers no matter where I played. Let's say today a play on PC 1 and tomorrow PC 2. I want to get my hand history of PC 1 on PC 2 as well.

I know where to find it etc but it looks like as soon as I stop playing something removes my hand history and I don't know what.
      I play on Party Poker and I use HM1.
      If I go to my hand history of yesterday it's gone. On party I set it on remove if it's older then 30days or 100mb or something like that (the standard thing)

Anyone know how to solve this? And I hope you all understand what I mean :D

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 3 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think, the HM2 removes your HHs. look into the HM2 software under import conditions.

Or, you take the HHs from the folder of HM2. Look inside the software, where HM2 store the HHs.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Rastweet,

Just moved your thread to the Poker Software section. Hopefully you will get the assistance you are looking for and you will more likely get it in this board.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

I think, the HM2 removes your HHs. look into the HM2 software under import conditions.

Or, you take the HHs from the folder of HM2. Look inside the software, where HM2 store the HHs.
      I use HM1 but I'll take a look there.