NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.91)
      Hero ($10.11)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($22.12)
      BTN ($10.27)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, CO calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.05) 9:diamond: 8:spade: J:diamond:

Hero bets $1.46, CO calls $1.46

TURN ($4.97) 9:diamond: 8:spade: J:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero?

Villain's stats,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello,

how do you play this hand?

thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since you´re not really going to get away your hand on the flop then I think I would take following line: bet close to pot or potsize bet on the flop and then shove on any turn card. This looks exactly like aces that would want to protect their hand and I think you can get Jx fold to your turn shove.
      As played: you can still overbet shove turn that you shouldn´t first worry about any river card and very likely you get smt like KJ; QJ to fold.
      If you don´t want to shove I think I would likely c/rai on the turn. 75/25 has very wide flop floating range and I think he would bet that turn card most of his draws so you first protecting your hand, don´t have to worry about river cards and possible he can b/f smt like QJ or if he b/c that hand, then he might easily b/c smt like Q9s, T9s, 87s and his draws.

Good luck at the tables,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JHTAN,

Preflop: Against that kind of opponent you can very easily even 3bet bigger here. Myself I'd do it at least $1,20 and most likely even bigger. He is going to Call us anyways.

As played
      Postflop: Well, most likely I'd just Bet bigger the flop and ship the turn most likely as well. Against his overall VPIP and calling range where we might even see worse pairs/draws which calling there, we can't really just Check/Fold.

Best Regards.