Hu Sng

• lfcday
      lfcday
      Bronze
      Can anyone point me in the direction of some hu sng material, I've had a look through the site and can't seem to find anything, do I need to be at a higher level or have I just not looked properly?

• 3 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Ifcday,

Thanks for posting!

I think we have something for you;

Heads-up Sit & Go Videos (Silver and below)

Sit & Go Articles which will also be relevant to your development in heads-up.

And don't forget to post any questions you may have in our Sit & Go Forums, this is why were here, and the experts are in this forum, so make sure to take advantage here and ask them what you want to know, post your hands in the evaluation board.

Hope this helps!

-E
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      There are few hu sng videos in silver level. Easy to find with video search. Articles doesn't have material specifically to HU as far as I know(?). In the end HU is so much about playing your opponent that it's bit difficult to write articles off it.

PS: I am sloooooowwwwww... :f_frown:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      There are few hu sng videos in silver level. Easy to find with video search. Articles doesn't have material specifically to HU as far as I know(?). In the end HU is so much about playing your opponent that it's bit difficult to write articles off it.

PS: I am sloooooowwwwww... :f_frown:

Your video link also includes Platinum videos, but lfcday is only Silver. I have filtered the previous link accordingly ^^

Hey, thanks for your post! Much appreciated.

What you say is true, you need to exploit and take advantage of your opponent when playing Heads-up, this is the most effective method whereby you can get their money.

Selection of which opponent to play is also important, especially as you move up. This will affect your winning drastically as your main edge will come from you having a more advanced knowledge than your opponent.

-E