Hey From Canada!!!!

• UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      Hey everyone! My username is UTG_Dog and I'm a 23-year old frequent player on RPM Poker, 888 (Pacific) Poker, and PartyPoker. I'm from Nova Scotia and have been a casual player for about 2 years. Now that I have some extra down time I'm looking to improve my game drastically and hope that with my poker book readings, hand analysis, and possibly some coaching sessions and further reading on this site, that I can really make a profitable living at poker. See you on the felt!
  • 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there UTGDog,

Welcome to our community!

Solid introduction :)

Sounds like you know what you doing, lot of studying and quality time for poker will get you to your goals!

What limit/game type do you play then?

Hope you enjoy playing at Party Poker. Don't forget about the daily exclusive freerolls ... not once but TWICE :D

Ingrid
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Hi UTGDog ,welcome to Pokerstrategy !I love your country :)
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Hello from a fellow Canadian.

Welcome to the site. Its a pretty funny place & PokerStrategy employees are often lurking around.

For instance, I'm 80% certain that IngridN mascarades as Headmod and moonlights as a supertroll, so do be warned. The blog forums are rly funny as well.

Best of luck with your game improvement.

dats
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by datsmahname
      For instance, I'm 80% certain that IngridN mascarades as Headmod and moonlights as a supertroll, so do be warned.
      :D :D rofl!

:f_love: :f_love:
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there UTGDog,

Welcome to our community!

Solid introduction :)

Sounds like you know what you doing, lot of studying and quality time for poker will get you to your goals!

What limit/game type do you play then?

Hope you enjoy playing at Party Poker. Don't forget about the daily exclusive freerolls ... not once but TWICE :D

Ingrid
      Currently working on being a well rounded tournament and cash game player. I'm trying to build my bankroll off the initial $50 provided from the lovely folks at PokerStrategy.com (Thank you for the starting bankroll! :D ). I am currently playing the $1/$2 MTTs and any cash games are for $0.01/$0.02 full ring games since I am trying to look for any holes in my strategy.
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      Also wanted to point out that I recently cashed out $260USD from my 888Poker account without making a single deposit and using only the initial $8 promotion for signing up!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UTGDog
      Also wanted to point out that I recently cashed out $260USD from my 888Poker account without making a single deposit and using only the initial $8 promotion for signing up!
      wow! congrats! awesome! my bigget mtt winnings was 39$ for 3rd place.. I'm better in cash..

looking forward to your comments/mind rumbling to pick up some stuff from you, might improve my nitty arse in mtt's :D
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      Always willing to give my insight when asked. If it's posted I will reply. :]
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Canada is awesome!
      Welcome on the forums, I am from Quebec :)
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Welcome! Poker Strategy is a great community, your going to learn a lot! British Columbia here!
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Welcome! From montreal Canada :f_biggrin:

I'll see you on the NL2 tables on PP as I am trying to build a roll too with the initial $50. My name is suited4ces17 on there :)
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      Welcome! From montreal Canada :f_biggrin:

I'll see you on the NL2 tables on PP as I am trying to build a roll too with the initial $50. My name is suited4ces17 on there :)
      Great! I'll be sure to look you up. Im UTG_Dog on Party Poker so feel free to look for me grinding out the micro stakes.
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome