few questions regarding starting capital

• legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      ok
      so i just took the quizz and passed it :D

i chose partypoker as my room, i finished my registration and now waiting..
      i have read various threads about starting capital on forum, ID checks etc..
      i would like to know few things

1. is any sort of ID check mandatory from Pokerstrategy side? (like some bill or ID proof) or it is not needed in all cases, just some?

2. is any sort of ID check mandatory from the side of poker room i chose for starting capital? (in this case partypoker)?

3. beside abovementioned checks like bills, IDs or driving licens i read about phone calls aswell. are those phone calls coming from pokerstrategy or selected poker room? and is it possible to leave a note when you'll be available (because of work) ?

thanks and regards
      Vedran
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vedran,

I just welcomed you in another thread :D

wowza, you have some questions, let's get them in order then.

1. is any sort of ID check mandatory from Pokerstrategy side? (like some bill or ID proof) or it is not needed in all cases, just some?

Yes, to ensure you meet these requirements, we may ask for an ID check before transferring the $50 to your player account.

2. is any sort of ID check mandatory from the side of poker room i chose for starting capital? (in this case partypoker)?
      We can not guarantee that you won't be asked for ID check at the poker rooms and they mostly ask when you request a withdrawal. This is up to the poker room. however, if you ever have issue with this, just contact me.

3. beside above mentioned checks like bills, IDs or driving licens i read about phone calls aswell. are those phone calls coming from pokerstrategy or selected poker room? and is it possible to leave a note when you'll be available (because of work) ?
      yes, it's from PokerStrategy.com :) we call you sometimes and it takes only a few minutes of your time. It's also to help us verify your account. If we can't reach you at first we'll send you a ticket and ask you to leave us a note with your correct phone number and a time which suits you to be called.

Anything else? :)

Ingrid
    • legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      thanks a lot Ingrid (that would be it for the time being) :)

i can happily say i just got called from pokerstrategy and after some verification i was informed i will get my 50 $ starting capital :D

thanks Pokerstrategy! :)

best regards,
      Vedran
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi vedran!

congrats on passing the quiz and getting your starting capital. now is the best time to review some articles while waiting for the transfer to be processed.
      don't forget we have 2 daily freerolls on Party Poker which you might want to check out. :D

what games have you decided to play?

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legalega
      i can happily say i just got called from pokerstrategy and after some verification i was informed i will get my 50 $ starting capital :D

thanks Pokerstrategy! :)

best regards,
      Vedran
      went fast right? :) Hope you enjoy playing at Party Poker and wish to hear more from your table actions ;)