PokerStrategy.com SideKick with Everest Poker

• mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey guys and girls playing on Everest Poker!

We are currently working on Everest Poker Support for PokerStrategy.com SideKick and could use some help from you, the community.

Our developers need lots of hand histories from Texas Hold'Em Games on Everest Poker. We need tournaments, sngs and cash game hand histories. Hand histories from tournaments and hand histories with 'ante' are on top of our priority list.

Please send as much hands as you can via email to application-service[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.
      The easiest way to send us your hand histories would be by adding them to a .zip or .rar file and sending the file as an email attachment.
      In case your file is to big to send it via email, feel free to upload it to a file hoster and send us the link.

You might aswell anonymize your hand histories by replacing your username with 'hero'.

Thanks in advance,
      Markus

We currently do not have a release date set as of yet but by sending in your handhistories you could speed up things a lot. :)
  • 24 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Grab this chance to help us speed up things :)

@Markus, I'll keep an eye on this thread and if you don't get enough response here, I'll move it to GPD.

Please guys make a note here once you sent in the files so I know how many we've got so far.

thank you :heart:
      Ingrid
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      if you can guide me on how to display user name as "hero" i've got around 50k cash game hands you can have :)

ps. pass them onto a coach and inform me of my leaks and hove to improve them, thanks! :f_thumbsup:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you gxtwo,

I will ask someone who can help out here to assist you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've asked Markus to pop by :)
    • Owerpie
      Owerpie
      Bronze
      Hey there i really like to send my hand historys, should be a lot. But how can i find them?
      When i look in the folder set up like the file i ve got in everest under history the folder has 0 mb.
      Does any body have a same problem like that? or better a solution?
      I really dont get it, cause the HM also gets the import from that folder...:(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Owerpie,

Will send someone to assist you and thank you for offering your HH for this project.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I suggest you contact Markus through the email he posted:
      application-service@pokerstrategy.com and ask the relevant questions. You may get an answer quicker :)

Thank you and let me know if you still not getting any response
      Ingrid
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

in regards to anonymizing your handhistories - do as follows:

Open up the handhistory file you want to anonymize in Notepad or any other Text/XML editor.

Use Search&Replace to replace the username you are using on that pokersite with "HERO".

Save the file (make backups of your original files first) and send them vial email in a compressed folder (.zip / .rar).

Thanks!

@Owerpie:

HoldemManager probably moved your handhistories to a different folder after importing them. Check the HoldemManager configuration for this folder (I think it's called "processed").
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey,

in regards to anonymizing your handhistories - do as follows:

Open up the handhistory file you want to anonymize in Notepad or any other Text/XML editor.

Use Search&Replace to replace the username you are using on that pokersite with "HERO".

Save the file (make backups of your original files first) and send them vial email in a compressed folder (.zip / .rar).

Thanks!

@Owerpie:

HoldemManager probably moved your handhistories to a different folder after importing them. Check the HoldemManager configuration for this folder (I think it's called "processed").
      Would that mean anonymizing them individually?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo

Would that mean anonymizing them individually?
      On a file-by-file basis, yes.
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze

On a file-by-file basis, yes.
      Or you can use smt like that
      http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/06/search-and-replace-in-multiple-files.html
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

we have just released an update for PokerStrategy.com SideKick with Everest Poker support!!

Please keep in mind however, Everest Poker support is still in BETA and may not be working 100% accurate 100% of the time :f_eek: .

You need to make sure to install the Everest Poker client with the english language selected, otherwise your handhistories will not be tracked properly.

Once again - this is still in BETA, but we have decided to give it to you early since you already had to wait longer then everyone else.

Please do not hesitate to report any problems you might encounter with Everest Poker and PokerStrategy.com SideKick as soon as they happen.
      Simply create a thread here (<- click me) and describe your problem as good as you can.

Thank you and have fun! :)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      do you still need Hand histories?
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      :megusta: ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Yes, yes feel free to send in your hand histories. We appreciate the help.

Ingrid
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      I'm not bothered about hiding hero name anymore,

I can export from Holdem manager to a .txt file.

All the hands are on one file, not individual files,

The file appears like so
      <SESSION time="1323012591" tableName="Riga-3" id="1420.106.316" type="ring" money="$" screenName="gxtwo" game="hold-em" gametype="no-limit"/> <HAND time="1323016702" id="7234999620" index="95" blinds="$0.05/$0.10" stakes="$0.05/$0.10"> <SEAT position="0" name="DrBRU" balance="1041"/> <SEAT position="1" name="knockabout" balance="457"/> <SEAT position="2" name="gxtwo" balance="991"/> <SEAT position="3" name="barbablanca" balance="416"/> <SEAT position="4" name="c1p1" balance="350"/> <SEAT position="5" name="1912" balance="1094"/> <SEAT position="7" name="robokusz" balance="996"/> <SEAT position="8" name="esther72t" balance="410"/> <DEALER position="1"/> <BLIND position="2" amount="5" penalty="0"/> <BLIND position="3" amount="10" penalty="0"/> <BLIND position="8" amount="10" penalty="0"/> <HOLE position="2">Js</HOLE> <HOLE position="3">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="4">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="5">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="7">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="8">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="0">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="1">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="2">8h</HOLE> <HOLE position="3">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="4">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="5">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="7">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="8">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="0">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="1">--</HOLE> <FOLD position="4"/> <FOLD position="5"/> <FOLD position="7"/> <BET position="8" amount="0"/> <FOLD position="0"/> <FOLD position="1"/> <FOLD position="2"/> <BET position="3" amount="25"/> <FOLD position="8"/> <PUSH position="3" amount="25"/> <SWEEP rake="0" tax="0">25</SWEEP> <XSHOW position="3"/> <WIN position="3" amount="25" pot="0" potAmount="25"/> </HAND>

Let me know if this would be helpful and I'l ship them over.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      I'm not bothered about hiding hero name anymore,

I can export from Holdem manager to a .txt file.

All the hands are on one file, not individual files,

The file appears like so
      <SESSION time="1323012591" tableName="Riga-3" id="1420.106.316" type="ring" money="$" screenName="gxtwo" game="hold-em" gametype="no-limit"/> <HAND time="1323016702" id="7234999620" index="95" blinds="$0.05/$0.10" stakes="$0.05/$0.10"> <SEAT position="0" name="DrBRU" balance="1041"/> <SEAT position="1" name="knockabout" balance="457"/> <SEAT position="2" name="gxtwo" balance="991"/> <SEAT position="3" name="barbablanca" balance="416"/> <SEAT position="4" name="c1p1" balance="350"/> <SEAT position="5" name="1912" balance="1094"/> <SEAT position="7" name="robokusz" balance="996"/> <SEAT position="8" name="esther72t" balance="410"/> <DEALER position="1"/> <BLIND position="2" amount="5" penalty="0"/> <BLIND position="3" amount="10" penalty="0"/> <BLIND position="8" amount="10" penalty="0"/> <HOLE position="2">Js</HOLE> <HOLE position="3">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="4">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="5">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="7">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="8">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="0">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="1">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="2">8h</HOLE> <HOLE position="3">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="4">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="5">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="7">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="8">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="0">--</HOLE> <HOLE position="1">--</HOLE> <FOLD position="4"/> <FOLD position="5"/> <FOLD position="7"/> <BET position="8" amount="0"/> <FOLD position="0"/> <FOLD position="1"/> <FOLD position="2"/> <BET position="3" amount="25"/> <FOLD position="8"/> <PUSH position="3" amount="25"/> <SWEEP rake="0" tax="0">25</SWEEP> <XSHOW position="3"/> <WIN position="3" amount="25" pot="0" potAmount="25"/> </HAND>

Let me know if this would be helpful and I'l ship them over.
      Yes - please send those hands!

Thank you! :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you, I've forwarded the thread to Markus :)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. application-service@pokerstrategy.com

Any ideas?