Problems with HUD & rebuy.

• lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      my handhistory is imported to HEM, no problem there. But no matter what I've tried, I can't get the HUD to work. I'm playing cg-HU tables. Also, the auto-refill to maximum stack size funciton is'nt working. I can only buy-in if im down like 30-40bb- otherwise it'll just say "transaction could not be completed at this time" - or something similiar.

Anyone else who's experiencing those problems?
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey loddin,

I dont have HEM on this laptop so im doing this from memory so sorry if i get anything wrong but you have been warned :P

The first thing to check is that you have the latest version of hem downloaded ( i don't mean you need hem2 btw just the latest update of HEM)

2nd of all click HUD options>player preferences>use for and make sure the right check boxes are ticked i think i just tick them all and also that the correct site is selected

Then try relaunching the HUD see if it appears if not open table finder (the little window that appears when you launch the HUD) you can normally find this in your taskbar in the bottom right of your screen. The names of your opened tables should appear here, you can somehow then manually link the names to the selected tables the instructions appear on screen somewhere i think you select smth like "table selector"

Sorry i cant be more precise but if you are still having trouble and nobody else has helped you by tomorrow il sort out my other laptop and help you out some more.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Oh yeah and cant comment on the auto rebuy im afraid you may have to ask the poker room support about this issue :)
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Thank you! Got the HUD to work :)