This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl30 JTs

• Mauzer77
      Mauzer77
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.30(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($38.19)
      BB ($35.15)
      UTG ($30.60)
      CO ($75.30)
      BTN ($30.96)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: T:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, BB calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.80) 9:heart: 8:heart: T:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

TURN ($4.80) 9:heart: 8:heart: T:spade: T:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.85, Hero calls $2.85

RIVER ($10.50) 9:heart: 8:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks

Hero shows J:diamond: T:diamond:

Hero wins $9.98

Hi!

Villain is an unknown reg

Is it ok to c/c flop instead of betting? Dont want to get raised and hard to play turn, he will almast always bet when I check here I think, so the pot going to be the same as when I bet, but I kepp his bluffs in + dont get raised.

As played, should I donk turn to protect? Dont think he will ofthen bluff that turn.

Ty
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Really strange line to take tp with oesd.
      I think c/c flop is reasonable. I would personally bet there since that would make my hand easier to play. He then can´t really turn his 44/55 type hand into bluff and fire 3 barrels and if he doesn´t have there very strong hand I think he would fold. Also you can then c/c or c/r any turn card.
      But if you don´t know what to do against raise I like c/c flop and calling him down.

Prefer c/c turn or maybe c/r. You should look as weak as possible and I doubt you would bet there smt like A8 on the turn if you took passive line with worse showdown value. And that doesn´t mean he can´t still raise you reping straight, flush or boat. So c/c him down seems there more reasonable.

Best regards,