Hero checks, BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

TURN ($4.80) 9:heart: 8:heart: T:spade: T:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.85, Hero calls $2.85

RIVER ($10.50) 9:heart: 8:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks

Hero shows J:diamond: T:diamond:

Hero wins $9.98

Villain is an unknown reg

Is it ok to c/c flop instead of betting? Dont want to get raised and hard to play turn, he will almast always bet when I check here I think, so the pot going to be the same as when I bet, but I kepp his bluffs in + dont get raised.

As played, should I donk turn to protect? Dont think he will ofthen bluff that turn.

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Really strange line to take tp with oesd.
      I think c/c flop is reasonable. I would personally bet there since that would make my hand easier to play. He then can´t really turn his 44/55 type hand into bluff and fire 3 barrels and if he doesn´t have there very strong hand I think he would fold. Also you can then c/c or c/r any turn card.
      But if you don´t know what to do against raise I like c/c flop and calling him down.

Prefer c/c turn or maybe c/r. You should look as weak as possible and I doubt you would bet there smt like A8 on the turn if you took passive line with worse showdown value. And that doesn´t mean he can´t still raise you reping straight, flush or boat. So c/c him down seems there more reasonable.

Best regards,