Hero ($2.08)
      UTG ($3.47)
      UTG+1 ($0.83)
      UTG+2 ($4.41)
      MP1 ($3.31)
      CO ($1.95)
      BTN ($3.93)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.46, fold, CO calls $0.36, BTN calls $0.36

FLOP ($1.41) 2:heart: K:spade: 2:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

TURN ($1.41) 2:heart: K:spade: 2:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero ???

What should I do? They can easily have me beat here.

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 10 replies
    • StraGus
      StraGus
      Bronze
      Hello

I think I would c-bet flop.
      After all check flop I would try and bet turn.
      They could have a lot of worse hands whitch would call you.

Kasper
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StraGus
      Hello

I think I would c-bet flop.
      After all check flop I would try and bet turn.
      They could have a lot of worse hands whitch would call you.

Kasper
      I don't know if you call a 3bet then u must have a solid hand. And with 2 guys calling AK is a very possible hand!
      Thanks for your opinion!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Problem is as soon as you cbet into a pot that size you're pot committed, so you really have only 2 options: Ship it on the flop if you think they're calling light or just give up your hand right here. Against unknowns there's definitely a lot of Kings in their range so I think your line was probably fine.

Hope the rest of your session went well though.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by numbnutter
      Problem is as soon as you cbet into a pot that size you're pot committed, so you really have only 2 options: Ship it on the flop if you think they're calling light or just give up your hand right here. Against unknowns there's definitely a lot of Kings in their range so I think your line was probably fine.

Nop since you said you were on a downswing I've been losing...
      Hit my stop loss twice. Once today and once last weekend :(
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet

:( guess it must be contagious. I cured mine by hitting a royal flush the other day, try that ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze

:( guess it must be contagious. I cured mine by hitting a royal flush the other day, try that ;)
      Holy **** I think I've used all my royal flushes for my life already. I had 2 of them in my first year of poker.
      Were u running sidekick? because i think you can get like $50 or $100 if you're with the first ..... ppl.

Congratz btw!
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze

Holy **** I think I've used all my royal flushes for my life already. I had 2 of them in my first year of poker.
      Were u running sidekick? because i think you can get like $50 or $100 if you're with the first ..... ppl.

Congratz btw!
      Ah no I've never used it, is it worth getting? Gutted if I missed out on a free $100
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze

Congratz btw!
      Ah no I've never used it, is it worth getting? Gutted if I missed out on a free $100
      It's worth getting if you can get free cash with it. I think a royal gives you $50 and if your quads loose you get a $100 something like that. I just have the thing running in the background. It doesn't bother me...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Well, really close spot on the turn. Flop betting is out of question anyways since we are in multiway pot and I doubt that any of them is going to bet with worse. The question is if we can get value on the turn from worse? And is he capable of slowplaying Kx there and Checking behind? As well if he is capable betting there hands something like TT/JJ on the turn? Kinda hard to bet there as well on the turn while if you do, you will be pretty much committed. So it would mainly depends how loose I see the both opponents being.

Best Regards.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      It got checked to river and CO went AI with 88, I folded