running bad: lost starting capital:(

• mosaicAce1
      mosaicAce1
      Bronze
      hey guys...
      i began about a month ago w/ my $50 playing $10NL cash, $5sngs and ran it waaaay up to 150 within a week. i did run pretty hot during this time but after my BR topped $150, i started to run horribly sour. just the sickest possible situations, making good calls and getting drawn out, making great bluffs and getting called down by fish; just so depressing. is there any way you guys coud consider giving me another shot?
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mosaicAce1
      is there any way you guys coud consider giving me another shot?
      Check out this thread, you'll find the answer: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Don't forget you can earn up to $100 for each referred friend with our TAF program.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mosaicAce1,

Im sorry to say that we only give out bankrolls once, although you can re-charge your bankroll with our TAF program.

From your post it seems that you played way above your bankroll though (which is most likely the reason you went broke) - So I suggest re-reading the literature on bankrollmanagment. You should have around 50+ Buyins of a level to play SNGs there meaning for 5$ buyins you need a BR of atleast $250. For NL10 BSS you also need around 20 buy-ins which means a $200 BR.

As we state in the beginner articles. Bankrollmanagement is one of the most important aspects of poker. I hope you learned your lesson about variance - and will keep it in mind for your future.

Best regards,
      SoyCD