[NL2-NL10] NL5 KK he

• benaars
      should I`ve changed something here?

Known players:

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:spade: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0,20, CO folds, Hero raises to $0,60, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,27) A:club: , 7:spade: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1,27) 2:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1,27) Q:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,9, Hero calls $0,90.

Final Pot: $3,07

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows two-pair, aces and queens (Ah Qc)
      Hero shows (Ks Kd)

MP3 wins with two-pair, aces and queens (Ah Qc)
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Preflop: Raise more. Your raise might invite one of the blinds and MP in. I would raise $0,90 or $0,95.

Flop: Flop is really dry so there is no need to cbet since only Ax hands will call us.

Turn: Blank turn and I would fire now for 2/3 pot. We might see a call from some PP 88-QQ. And also we might get a free showdown if ugly river comes.

River: How it was played call is our only option here. We only beat KQ here since I don't believe he calls even such a small 3bet preflop with weaker hand. We will see opponent bluffing us very rarely here. 88-JJ won't do it, because Q is in our range.

If we bet on the turn we would get better feeling where are we. And if we called turn and bet river we have an easy fold.
    • veriz
      Hello benaars,

Well, you could Bet the turn to get value from worse PPs. This is an option. Most likely such a player could even pay you there. But as played you should just fold the river, I really doubt that he is betting so big with a lot worse hands, most likely has you beat.

Best Regards.