This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 KK he

• benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      should I`ve changed something here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $6,17
      Hero:
      $13,71

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:spade: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0,20, CO folds, Hero raises to $0,60, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,27) A:club: , 7:spade: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1,27) 2:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1,27) Q:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,9, Hero calls $0,90.

Final Pot: $3,07

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows two-pair, aces and queens (Ah Qc)
      Hero shows (Ks Kd)

MP3 wins with two-pair, aces and queens (Ah Qc)
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: Raise more. Your raise might invite one of the blinds and MP in. I would raise $0,90 or $0,95.

Flop: Flop is really dry so there is no need to cbet since only Ax hands will call us.

Turn: Blank turn and I would fire now for 2/3 pot. We might see a call from some PP 88-QQ. And also we might get a free showdown if ugly river comes.

River: How it was played call is our only option here. We only beat KQ here since I don't believe he calls even such a small 3bet preflop with weaker hand. We will see opponent bluffing us very rarely here. 88-JJ won't do it, because Q is in our range.

If we bet on the turn we would get better feeling where are we. And if we called turn and bet river we have an easy fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello benaars,

Well, you could Bet the turn to get value from worse PPs. This is an option. Most likely such a player could even pay you there. But as played you should just fold the river, I really doubt that he is betting so big with a lot worse hands, most likely has you beat.

Best Regards.